maybe a dumb question reguarding eye wear

organdoner

since the wife passed i donated her kick around clothes to shelters etc. her nice clothes. some brand spanking new. i found a consignment shop that was really fair. my wife bought new eye glasses every year. there are over 50 glasses in perfect condidion. my question is. is there somewhere maybe a third world country or whatever i could donate these glasses ? i guess people have to have an en exam but i hate to just toss them if they could be of a help to someone. i don't want money for them just some ideas of who to give them to.

since the wife passed i donated her kick around clothes to shelters etc. her nice clothes. some brand spanking new. i found a consignment shop that was really fair. my wife bought new eye glasses every year. there are over 50 glasses in perfect condidion. my question is. is there somewhere maybe a third world country or whatever i could donate these glasses ? i guess people have to have an en exam but i hate to just toss them if they could be of a help to someone. i don't want money for them just some ideas of who to give them to.

so sorry to hear about your loss. i would google orphanages n central america and see who can use them. They could have a volunteer or mssonary take it down to them.

what was your wife's favorite country outside the states?

i don't think she had a favorite country even though she traveled a lot but one thing i know. if it wasn't about GOD it wasn't important. lol. which was frushtrationg at times. i did follow the link and will ship the eye wear to the virginia based recycling factory there. thankx a lot guys/gals.

Back