maybe a dumb ?

SNOWMAN

what kind of gains could you expect form running 100mg of propionate every second day along with 300mg of deca once a week for 3 weeks. then hitting 400 mg of enanthate with 300 mg of deca once a week for 5 weeks. i no there is a lot of info that needs to go along with this question. but i was just looking for about what you could expect to get out of a cycle like that.

SNOWMAN said:
what kind of gains could you expect form running 100mg of propionate every second day along with 300mg of deca once a week for 3 weeks. then hitting 400 mg of enanthate with 300 mg of deca once a week for 5 weeks. i no there is a lot of info that needs to go along with this question. but i was just looking for about what you could expect to get out of a cycle like that.

Bump deca to 400mg
Bump test to 500mg

that entire cycle sucks! ok, deca and test enanthate will take 4-5 weeks before you really start to feel them, so running deca for 8 weeks and the test for only 5 is pointless. The prop is ok since its fast acting. The test and deca should be run a minimum of 10 weeks. And based on the way you have this planned out Im assuming this is your first cycle, either way do alot more reading! Were you planning on doing post cycle therapy (pct)? And what training experience do you have?

also splitting the dose into 2 shots per week is better. Instead of shooting 300mg of deca at once, shoot 150mg on mon then another 150mg on thur

have a 10 cc bottle of prop 100, enanthate 200 and a 10 cc bottle of deca 300. just wondering what the best way to use it.

Bimmer said:
also splitting the dose into 2 shots per week is better. Instead of shooting 300mg of deca at once, shoot 150mg on mon then another 150mg on thur
Are you for real?!

Back