meals on the go, what should i eat

duey

awesome!!
alright guys, the type of job i have i have to pacck my meals in
a lunch box. what type of quick pack foods would you suggest for
this type of cycle. i take my protein premade with me also.
i usually have about 100mgs in a jug.

eq 600mg wk for 12 wks
test 400mg wk for 12 wks

my main goal is to put on 10-15lbs of lean solid muscle

chicken breast, make a shit load of them grilled chicken strips, taste fine cold, chicken salad and tuna salad, put in container, and whats that other stuff, we used to eat it all the time back in the day? you know...... pussy

i take turkey and chicken breasts and chocolate whey protein grind them up together and make huge patties out of them and bake them.

forgot the egg whites. i add a bunch of them to the mix also

sounds gross but very tasty. i eat them throughout the day

Last edited:
house1 said:
i take turkey and chicken breasts and chocolate whey protein grind them up together and make huge patties out of them and bake them.

:eek:

grafix-gnc said:
chicken breast, make a shit load of them grilled chicken strips, taste fine cold, chicken salad and tuna salad, put in container, and whats that other stuff, we used to eat it all the time back in the day? you know...... pussy

You took the words right out of my keyboard bro!

I often took whole unopened cans of tuna and can opener and a jar of peanut butter to work, that all.
:D

Pussy, pussy and more pussy. Just kidding. I always try to bring a protien bar with me or a protein drink.

I take 4 cans of chicken and a bottle of BBQ sauce. Drain out the water, slather in Hickory BBQ sauce and voila quick BBQ on the go.

I've done the same w/tuna except I drain out at least 1/2 the water and use a TON of pepper. Not a big tuna fan myself. Ate so much of it that my piss started to smell like tuna... Insert pussy joke here

Open and drain a can of tuna. Add a spoon of dill pickle relish, maybe a little mayo, pepper, a little salt. Eat out of the can.

house1 said:

forgot the egg whites. i add a bunch of them to the mix also

does sound gross, but dude, can you post an exact recipe so that i can give'er a try?

Ingredients
1 cup natural peanut butter
8 tablespoons honey
1-1/4 cups whey protein powder
1 cup of uncooked oatmeal

Mix the peanut butter and honey in a bowl then microwave on full for 80 seconds. Add the rest and mix together. Smooth into a 10x8 tray and leave for 20 mins. Cut into 10 equal bars and wrap then store in fridge.

I take cans of tuna and a bottle of salsa. Open the can and drain, take a few bites to make some room, then add salsa. Mix it up and enjoy. Can also make some protein pancakes and take them with you. I saved some from this morning and ate them on the way to the gym. They were still excellent.

Longball

ectomorph said:
I take 4 cans of chicken and a bottle of BBQ sauce. Drain out the water, slather in Hickory BBQ sauce and voila quick BBQ on the go.

That sounds pretty good actually, never thought of that. So how does this taste, out of 1 to 10.

DangerousGrounds said:
I just open tuna and put pepper on it and eat from can without draining. It grosses some people out lol.
im getting sodium bloat from reading that

Back