Measure

Its according to the substance you are using. If you were using insulin that would be 20,000 ius. But if if was it would be according to how it was prepared. You have 200 ml of what??

I'm confused :confused:

You say you have a 200 ml bottle, (that's one big bottle:D )do you mean you have a bottle of test @ 200 mg/ml ?

Now why do you want to convert it to IU's ?

Answer these ?s and then we can help you.

Sorry for the confusion, me and my doc had a long talk bout Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) therapy. I have HIV. and at the time I wasnt sure if I wanted to get started, ie should I start now? wait till summer? I want to know what would be good for a first cycle? I'm at 153lbs 5'3" 14%bf 36yrs lifting for 4yrs. How much of a dose would 400mg's be ? Like the size of a cajun injector or what? lol im not afraid of the needles, just wondering what this is going to cost me and what kind of gains could I expect ? things like that........

Prescribed Test in the US would come in a max.concentration of 200 mg/ml, therefore a dose of 400 mg would be 2 ml or 2 cc's., not very much volume wise.

I pay for my Rx; for 2 - 5ml vials of Delatestryl - $67.15 Cdn.

As far as how much you can gain, I really don't know what you would expect because of your situation, sorry. Maybe someone else can answer that for you.

Sorry, thats the word I was looking for (volume). Well im not all sick and gangly im pretty solid and have no prob with gaing size. I just would like to know from someone who has done test/decca or just test what there experience with it was?

Back