measuring Tren

What is the weight of the tren when made from the kits? Say a 4 gram kit made from 2 carts of fina H. How much cc would equal 75 mg/ml? or if it is easier, how much cc would equal 100 mg/ml?

Thanks...

well you have a calculator capable of 4th grade math right?

Just bustin ur balls but it is easy ass math.

4 grams = 4000mg

4000 divided by what equals 75?
Same as 4000/75
Which equals 53.33 ml

Check your work for extra credit:

53.33ml x 75mg/ml (cross out the ml units because they cancel) = 4000mg = 4g :)

This doesn't make sense to me. Your math has me at 1/2 a cc per day for 75mg/ml. Is that correct? If so, what if I had a 10 gram kit and 5 carts of fina instead of a 4 gram kit with 2? Now I have 10,000mg and if I divide by 75, now I would be taking 1.3cc per day. I am sure I am the one missing the point here. Please explain.

Also, one additional question please. If I don't want to hit myself EVERY day for the next 10 weeks and I decide to go EOD, do I simply double the dose to 150mg EOD instead of 75mg ED? I know the math on this one obviously, I just didn't know if doubling the dose is necessarily the answer to EOD injections.

bradintx said:
This doesn't make sense to me. Your math has me at 1/2 a cc per day for 75mg/ml. Is that correct? If so, what if I had a 10 gram kit and 5 carts of fina instead of a 4 gram kit with 2? Now I have 10,000mg and if I divide by 75, now I would be taking 1.3cc per day. I am sure I am the one missing the point here. Please explain.

Also, one additional question please. If I don't want to hit myself EVERY day for the next 10 weeks and I decide to go EOD, do I simply double the dose to 150mg EOD instead of 75mg ED? I know the math on this one obviously, I just didn't know if doubling the dose is necessarily the answer to EOD injections.

this may be the lamest post ever.

bradintx said:

Im not sure I understand what you are saying. If you have 10g Fina (10,000mg), and you want a concentration of 75mg/ml. To break it down more, that means there is 75mg of fina in 1ml of compound. So if you divide 10,000 by 75, you get 133.333333. That means you will have 133ml of coumpound. If you are shooting ed, then that means you have 133days worth of Fina at 75mg/ml. If you want to shoot eod, then I reccommend 100mg/ml eod. If you want me to explain that, here it is. Take your 10,000mg fina, divide by 100mg to get 100ml. This means you will have 100ml of fina at a concentration of 100mg/ml. If you shoot eod, then you have enough Fina to last you about 200days. I hope you understand this time, because I don't think we can break it down any more than this.

Back