Medical Issues to be Aware of Associated with Anabolic Steroids Thomas O'Connor MD

Due to the chemical nature of Tren it can cause severe post cycle low testosterone-even with PCT as well as severe sexual issues, hair loss, horrible night sweats, anxiety and even muscle/tendon/collagen damage.

Sorry to hijack your post but I noticed you mentioned the 1930's that anabolic steroids were first used. As a matter of fact, the German and Russian militaries were both issuing D-bol to their soldeirs with their kits to make them stronger and very aggressive. The Allies couldnt figure out how the Germans were covering so much ground marching until it was discovered that the chemical they were being issued besides D-bol was some coded letter and number, and it turned out to be what we now know as Crystal Meth. They had it right in their kits and it was discovered and tested by the Allies to see what this drug was. If German soldiers were withdrawing from the meth, if it got bad, they were executed by their own military on orders from above. Turns out with the meth amd maybe the D-bol the Germans were able to march day and night, covering way too much ground for the allies to be ready or to expect. This also leads me to sports, and the fact that my favourite player Mark Mcguire was caught using PED'S as they call them. Well if D-bol was around and being used in the late 1930's, how can they ignore the fact that the players from all the years passed were using something or other. Bennies were a popular thing in Major League Baseball as was blow. So who are they kidding by testing and trying to ruin these guys when it was around and no doubt used so long ago. Sorry for the long winded message.:)

i havnt seen the anabolic doc around here for a while. doc connors.

What can I take that is less stressful on the cardiovascular system, yet still promotes strength? Currently I'm taking insulin, somatropin (to reduce LDL) and low dose test C. I'm avoiding tren, as I've read that it is linked to Alzheimer disease, although I don't know if that is true.

are you serious? who cares about alzheimers disease when your pinning insulin?
you need help.

Good read, but that last section, about suicide and the taylor hooton foundation needs a caveat. At the time taylor killed himself, he was taking SSRIs - a drug that is commonly (and ironically) associated with increased suicidal tendencies. But the foundation refuses to acknowledge this fact which just really pisses me off. They blindly believe that steroids caused his suicide and refuse any narrative to the contrary despite strong evidence.

They want you to believe exactly what they (big drug companies) want them to say regarding what caused someone's suicide or other bad situations. Easiest is to blame the UGL steroids and many people arent educated on AAS use, so they follow like sheep to whatever the government and their big campaign supporters like the drug companies tell them to. That's what I keep seeing happen.

They want you to believe exactly what they (big drug companies) want them to say regarding what caused someone's suicide or other bad situations. Easiest is to blame the UGL steroids and many people arent educated on AAS use, so they follow like sheep to whatever the government and their big campaign supporters like the drug companies tell them to. That's what I keep seeing happen.

true that.

Proper testosterone levels will help these issues. Whether your hormone levels are way above normal range or way below, it can induce depression.

This is why it is so important for our vets to get their T checked, as handling lead or head injuries can seriously hurt your physiological hormone levels and lead to depression.

Proper T levels will allow you to come off SSRI's or they will allow you to use less of them, just like diabetes meds. Remember only make changes to any therapeutic program with the permission and supervision of a licensed physician.

Good Post! Should this also work with benzos as well as SSRI's? I was forced to retire early after 20 years policing due to being pulled under a vehicle while pulling a drunk out of his car. His wife stepped on the gas pedal and off we went. Anyway, I sufferred a severe concussion and 3 years later still having side effects. After a battle with opiates I was put on seroquel at night to slow down my system, the idea being it would ease the headaches enough to sleep. Also, he added Pristiq, which is a fancy name for Effexor, and a benzo to take immediately at bedtime. The seroquel is really tough to get off of, but it just drags me down like it does with many people.(couch lock) and I also think that the benzo, clonazepam is actually causing reverse sides, such as rage building up inside. I believe it is also part of the concussion symptoms as you mentioned above but I would very much like to know what others are doing to ween off these meds? I realize you are not a Doctor, but I'd love to see an example if you know of one, of how a long time user of a benzo could with bloodwork, then start to taper down on it. Just curious about examples. :) Thanks. :)

Back