Melanotan II help

Chase

From Injury to Monster
Hello,

I have read the posts on "How to reconstitute research chemicals" and also the Peptide guides on this forum but I must be really retarded because I CANNOT figure out the proper dose.

This is what I did

10ML bottle of Melanotan powder and added 1ML of bacteriostatic water

Took my 100 IU /1CC slin syringe and pulled to about the second tic

I read the post "Melanotan II Dose: Your first injection should be a very small dose, for example .25mg (250mcg). See how you react. Goal should be to feel nothing. Dose after dinner, before bed. Any dosing chart stating that you should take a high dose (according to your weight) is dated and potentially dangerous.

Loading dose: Load with .5-1mg once a day. People who have used doses in this range generally report getting excellent results. Don’t worry if you miss occasional days."

BUT, HOW MUCH ON THE SYRINGE IS 1mg?? my first dose was about 5IU

I have gone back and forth on 10 different websites and I can't seem to figure it out?
PLEASE!!! lol:baby:

Hello,

I have read the posts on "How to reconstitute research chemicals" and also the Peptide guides on this forum but I must be really retarded because I CANNOT figure out the proper dose.

This is what I did

I read the post "Melanotan II Dose: Your first injection should be a very small dose, for example .25mg (250mcg). See how you react. Goal should be to feel nothing. Dose after dinner, before bed. Any dosing chart stating that you should take a high dose (according to your weight) is dated and potentially dangerous.

Loading dose: Load with .5-1mg once a day. People who have used doses in this range generally report getting excellent results. Don’t worry if you miss occasional days."

I have gone back and forth on 10 different websites and I can't seem to figure it out?

First off....it's a 10mg bottle not 10ml. The active drug is measured in mgs, the solution that suspends it is measured in mls. If you added 100iu/1cc then that gives you 10mg/100iu.

10mg/100iu = 1mg/0.1iu so 10iu is going to give you 1mg malantotan. I would have used 5cc BW or maybe even a 1:1 just to make it symple. Hope that helps. You can see that if 10iu is 1mg....to shoot .25mg or so will be very little solution. Doing the 1:1, every cc is 1mg.

Last edited:
So if I use 5 cc of bac water like you recomended what would a proper daily dose be? .5 cc?

For some reason this shit is like Greek to me. I need it explained in retard terms.

Would this work? I have an extra 10 ml sterile and 4 remaining MT2:

Quoted:
The MT-II will come in 10 mg vials. I inject about 2 ml of bacteriastatic water into the vial containing the powder and yes, it disolves immediately without shaking. For me, I used two of these vials, withdrawing the solution immediately and injecting it into a 10 ml bottle. I then added another 6 ml of bacteriastatic water which brought the total to 10 ml of solution. (2 X 2 ml in each vial and another 6 ml). That means that for every 1 ml of solution, there will be 2 mg of MT-II, which is about the maximum dose. I'd start with .25 mg (which would be .125 ml of solution) and if you don't experience any negative sides, I'd up that by .25 mg/day

I use MT2. Reconstitute a 10mg vial with 2ML of bac water.

The largest dose I take is 10iu, which is 1mg.

Just starting out I suggest that you start with 2-3iu for an allergy check. Then you can bump it up to 8 and 10iu. But understand that MT2 has a long activity time and it's effects will increase slowly for about a week or so. So if you pin every day because you're not seeing results, you will have a massive amount of MT2 "stacking up" over the next 10 days which may give you WAY more effect than you actually want.

If you have some freckles already, monitor them and watch them get darker. You also need to get UV light either from the sun or tanning beds to maximize the effect of MT2 and reduce freckling. The darker pigment is going to land somewhere and you want it spread out all over you skin, not just darkening any preexisting freckles.

I suggest slowly easing into MT2 saturation...maybe run 5-6iu every 3-4 days until you START seeing results and then give it a break for a week to see if the results continue to increase. Once you get where you want it, you can take a weekly dose. I do 10iu about every 5-10 days...I use it when I want more tan and give it more space between pins when my dark freckles are getting black.

MT2 sometimes causes nausea at 10iu so take it after eating and right before bed to minimize this effect. Also, it has a side effect of mega morning wood and harder wood...BONUS!!

By the way, I'm glad you went with the slin pins...that 22ga would have worked but its very hard to dose properly with those tickmarks (most of my 22ga pins are 3ml so the graduations are huge and not very precise).

Here's a good peptide calculator to help you mix:

Calculate Research Peptide Dosage | How to Reconstitute Peptides

Oh yeah, and there's really no point in putting multiple vials of peps into a big ass vial...it's kinda gross. Peptides have a limited life after being reconstituted so just leave them in the small vials and use them up...recon the next vial....

If you've already reconstituted some massive batch of MT2, it's not THAT bad...just keep it in the fridge and use it up...watch for any negative sides at the pin site. If you shoot an ancient recon'd peptide or one that's been at room temperature too long you'll probably get a bruise, scar, abscess---take your pick.

10iu is a lot! I would start at .25 to .50 and see if that gives you desired results the first week. You would be wasting it if doing a high dose that your body doesn't need. Also, it gives you acne if the dose is too high. I was at .5 and got acne like I had never ever had before, I reduced to .3 and bam, no more acne!

10iu is a lot! I would start at .25 to .50 and see if that gives you desired results the first week. You would be wasting it if doing a high dose that your body doesn't need. Also, it gives you acne if the dose is too high. I was at .5 and got acne like I had never ever had before, I reduced to .3 and bam, no more acne!

I agree with this ^^^ When I run MT2 I don't every need more than 250mcg's ed. Even at that.. I usually have to back my dose off after a week or 2. I just started back up a last week. 250mcg's ed and hit the tanning bed 2 times for 12 minutes, and was already catching shit from my friends about how dark I was.

Hello,

This is what I did

thats because it depends on how much solution you mixed in..........

add 2ml and use division to know .
for eg:
1/2cc insulin pin 28g 0.5' (or so) if you add in 2ml of solution to powder(1mg) then every 5iu mark would be 0.5mg.
Simple math

I agree with this ^^^ When I run MT2 I don't every need more than 250mcg's ed. Even at that.. I usually have to back my dose off after a week or 2. I just started back up a last week. 250mcg's ed and hit the tanning bed 2 times for 12 minutes, and was already catching shit from my friends about how dark I was.

never herd of acne from MT2 nore had any. but I rel e0d-1-2X a week doses of MT2 once you get dark to where you want. to me sound sliek your over doing it. just my op

:newbie:This is a question/answer explained in "Retard Terms" hopefully for everyone's, including my benefit.

I start with 3 bottles Small,Medium,& Large.

The small bottle has some powder in it. The Medium is empty. The big has water in it.
Step 1
I take an orange rig and pull 2 whole pins of water and shoot it into the small bottle.
Step 2
Pull all the water out of the small bottle and shoot it into the big bottle.
Step 3
Repeat step 1 and 2. (In order to rinse the small Bottle)
Step 4
Draw out 10 units of solution from the medium bottle for one daily dose.

Why are you guys mixing the MT2 together? Why not just use one vial at a time? I believe that peptides are not good for very long, and you can use one vial at .5 for 20days. 7 days loading then 1 or 2x's a week for maintenance. Seems like a lot of trouble and possible infection if not done correctly.

Oh yeah and about the acne... I have never had skin problems, was blessed in that are... about a week after using MT2 I had acne on my chin and forehead. I researched and it is actually very common to get the acne if over dosing the amount. So start low and go up, that way you are not wasting either.

The profile page suggested the dosage based on persons weight I figure 100 kilos x .025 would put me right at 40 doses per 10mg of product. But I'm masochistic & like jabbing needles in my body everyday.:whipping:

Last edited:
Alright- reconstituted 2ML with 10mg melanotan.
I just injected 8IU which should be about 4-5mg ?

Ok. Decent dose for loading would be 5 iu ED then?
I think I have this shit figured

Alright- reconstituted 2ML with 10mg melanotan.
I just injected 8IU which should be about 4-5mg ?

100iu is one mL or CC. You prob got .8mg of MT2 if you recon'd 10mg with 2ml. If you pinned 4-5mg you would prob feel pretty rough. 1mg gives me nausea...Use that peptide calculator link but I think you did 0.8mg.

100iu is one mL or CC. You prob got .8mg of MT2 if you recon'd 10mg with 2ml. If you pinned 4-5mg you would prob feel pretty rough. 1mg gives me nausea...Use that peptide calculator link but I think you did 0.8mg.

I reconsituted with 2ml bac water and withdrew to 10iu last night.

That's 1mg --right?

Like I said, for some reason I am just not getting this :jump:

Back