melted testo p powder....

tjavo

Hey,
English is not my main language so you know :)

I got some testo p powder melted by itself during 5 months in room temperature. .. The powder has become lumps.

it is still possible to use? The weight is 40g now, But my friend said he thought it was at least 50g before. Can it change the weight when it started to melt?

grateful for answers!

Last edited:
I wouldn't use unless it had been vacuum sealed prior to storage and is still air tight

Melting in open air could change the weight but not by 10g. More like less than 1g

I also doubt it's reasonable to use this powder. The storage conditions were not adequate and its use could be unsafe.

Sometimes test e is in clumps when I receive it, but I have never seen prop like that... Are you sure its test P not E??? The melting point for prop is way higher if im not mistaken. It shouldn't melt at room temp like E does.

5 months at room temp will destroy the compound? I didn't think it would degrade so quickly. Im going to try to find a "scientific" explanation for this. Just out of curiosity.

I brew it after I post this thread.

Its look very fine today.
If I use it, What can happend?

I calculate 40g and did 200ml of 200mg/ml with 2%BA and 18%BB.

If I get pip I think I put it to 150mg/ml.

Im going to try to find a "scientific" explanation for this. Just out of curiosity.

I be very thankful if you did that.

That isn't test prop. It has a rather high melting point. It wouldn't melt at room temp. Test enanthate definitely would melt at room temp. If it's not test e then I wouldn't pin it.....too late though

Oh yes...thanks brother^^.

Prop is very very difficult to get to hold at 200mg/ml. I have done it once, but used a 5/20 recipe and strictly eo as the carrier and there was still the most pip I have ever experienced, and I have, how you say...quite a bit of the experience.

Back