methoxy or not

Mad Dawg

Methoxy how good is it or is it another gimmic. Some studys show its a safe supp for building mass and a increase in insulin production. Any expert advice on this supp let me know. Thanks. Tear. It. Up. Mad Dawg!

Partyboy & Saturn thanks for your input on methoxy the truth is with so many supps out their its like walking into a fricken candy store. Personally iam looking for something that will give me good mass and not hard on the kidneys & liver. Right now i think i have fair to good mass but i think i could do alot better. I thought about T-100 but i dont care much about the side effects. Personally i think my testosterone levels could be higher At 43 yrs old i would bet on it. Any other free advice would help. Other than just keep training harder that i already do. My protein intake is good and also 10 grams of creatine per day. also i have a good steady diet approx 4-5 meals aday. Any other input would be great from any one. Tear. It. Up. Mad Dawg!

one thing you have to remember is that with the risks, come the gains. If you are looking into pro hormones there are cheaper, more effective alternatives to T-100. But as you said, you dont care for teh side effects. Try to up your protein intake, also make sure you are not overtraining. best of luck :)

Methoxy is a rip-off. The best advice i could give you is stick to the basics when it comes to OTC supplementation. Stick with has been proven to work such as multi-vitamins, protein and creatine, sure they may be others, but methoxyisoflavones, ecdyvone, and myostatin inhibitors arent them

grafix-gnc said:
Methoxy is a rip-off. The best advice i could give you is stick to the basics when it comes to OTC supplementation. Stick with has been proven to work such as multi-vitamins, protein and creatine, sure they may be others, but methoxyisoflavones, ecdyvone, and myostatin inhibitors arent them

Agreed!

I used cytodyne methoxy pro and i just blew up. I seriously didnt know if it were the isoflavones or if it were just the protein files they had in them because it was good. It had arginine and glutamine fortified too. The taste wasnt all that to be desired though. It was thick as hell even with 16 ounce of water. I then started taking optimum whey because i just couldnt afford methoxy pro anymore. You guys know what is odd now. My buddy recently purchased some methoxy pro and it wasnt the same. I used it for almost a year and i know whatever they put in there wasnt the same as the batch i got before. It wasnt thick and it tasted great. I think they had aspartame in it. They probably substituted some lesser quality ingredients in it. If you guys havent tried pro-rated i recommend them. Cost effective and taste great

Back