Metsfan's 1st Cycle

metsfan4life

I am banned!
Alright gents, started a thread a little while back about starting a cycle and just going to start this one fresh. Everything is set up and ready to go, thanks to some solid advice and help by Hockeyplaya18...great dude.

So....
Weight: 195, currently
BF%: Last one was about a month ago around 14%, down from 20% earlier this year
Cycles: Zilch

Week 1-12: Test E 500mg (250 2x/week)
Week 3+: Aromasin 12.5mg ED, adjust accordingly
Week 3+: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250iu 2x/week
PCT: Day 1 Clomid 100 then 50/50/25/25 Nolva 40/40/20/20

Potential addition: Short and simple cycle of Anavar towards the end of the cycle to see how the body reacts to it and shed some

I will be adding pre-cycle pictures once I return home from work later next week, the hotel here doesnt have the best lighting in the world and the internet is a tad slow to attempt to attach photos. Look forward to the ride with this cycle and look to add some good quality gains. Diet is in check, really changed the way I am eating the past 8months and it has made a WORLD of difference.

Feel free to chime in with thoughts and opinions. Will be doing 1st pin Tues Sept 11 and updating as I go on a regular basis.

Happy lifting gents.

--Metsfan

Looks good bro. We are doing the exact same cycle except im running adex instead of aromasin. I got some anavar to to throw in towards the end so really, exactly the same haha. Same time start even dang...I will be following along with you bro.

Good luck Metsfan. Your a sucker just like me I see. I'll be watching you. I'm on a Test cyp cycle right now.

Subbed metsfan! Looking forward to your updates. Guarantee you're going to love it! And the Anavar (var) at the end (last 4 weeks) will be amazing.

Looks good bro. We are doing the exact same cycle except im running adex instead of aromasin. I got some anavar to to throw in towards the end so really, exactly the same haha. Same time start even dang...I will be following along with you bro.

Nice man. Yeah I had originally thought about going with adex but the advice I received seemed to push towards aromasin. Thing that it was was that with the adex you take EOD so if the dosages arent right you have to wait while as with the aromasin you can adjust accordingly the next day. best of luck with your cycle and glad to see we will be running same times and pretty much same log. should be interesting to see how results compare.

Subbed metsfan! Looking forward to your updates. Guarantee you're going to love it! And the Anavar (var) at the end (last 4 weeks) will be amazing.

glad you are along for the ride Ocdude. Im sure I will love it as well, Im already anxious as hell as I have been looking into for around 6 months and now is the time. Glad youre on board with the Anavar (var) for the final 4 weeks. I think it will give me a great shot at the reaction and see how much I gained throughout the cycle. See ya along the road

I'm subbed as well. We are about the same size and same height (I think) and am going to start the same cycle when all my gear gets here. Good luck!

Nice man, you will have to keep me updated in here on how everything goes. when is your gear supposed to get there? Im looking at doing 1st injection on Tues 9/11

yea sadly. its a crying shame the way they started the 1st half and then after the all-star break they looked like the cubs
Well now I can look forward to my Raiders... Oh wait maybe not this year. Then there's always the Rangers.........................

Well now I can look forward to my Raiders... Oh wait maybe not this year. Then there's always the Rangers.........................

Ha i hear ya. Im not much of a NFL guy, I watch it because I gamble but Im a huge, and I mean HUGE college football guru.

Any of you guys have experience traveling through the airport with your gear? Im always traveling for 2 weeks or so so hoping I can put the vial with my diabetes stuff and just put the needles with the luggage in with the protein

and here are the promised goods...

a401489c.jpg

3c2cc02b.jpg

ddf4e4b6.jpg

cb187b2b.jpg

scrutinize as needed. and yes, I can def tell that I will be gyno proned. pisses me off, always had those puff nips look and cant see to figure out how to get those taken care of. any thoughts?

so 1st pin was today, shot in the right glute and everything went very well. was easy to push in, got a little nervous though, but pinned it rest of the way and pushed the gear in. right leg felt internally warmer than the left leg but this was probably all mental or just the leg absorbing some if it. long as no infection then I say Im going to go. Lifting quads later this evening and stoked.

starting weight: 193, ~14.5 ( i think that was my last reading) lets ride boys

excellent day today. no pain or anything from the inject yesterday and had a great leg workout last night along with a killer shoulder workout tonight. love working shoulders so typical. cant wait for the stuff to kick in

@janmar... yeah man just felt appropriate for the cover

Back