MG/ML when homebrewing (25 char)

Knot

SCAMMER - banned
So when making your own homebrew and making different compounds how do you know how much mg/ml can hold? What about the specific compound should I look at when I am determining what I want the mg/mls at?

So when making your own homebrew and making different compounds how do you know how much mg/ml can hold?

From my experience, the only way to figure out how much mg/ml can hold is by doing small sample (1g) brews and see what works.

The strategy is to start a brew with a low concentration (mg/ml). If that works, increase the mg/ml by adding more powder the same brew, and see if that works. And keep going like that until it cannot hold anymore.

Example: Test P

Start at ......... end at
50mg/ml ==> 75mg/ml
75mg/ml ==> 100mg/ml
100mg/ml ==> 125mg/ml

... etc., etc.

If you're brewing multiple compounds together in the same brew (aka "blends" or "mix"), use the same idea, but only change the concentration of one compound at a time.

Example: Test C + Test P

Test C 200mg/ml

Test P: ___ mg/ml

50mg/ml ==> 75mg/ml
75mg/ml ==> 100mg/ml
100mg/ml ==> 125mg/ml

... etc., etc.

What about the specific compound should I look at when I am determining what I want the mg/mls at?

I'm not sure I understood your question; are you asking what you should look at when determining the mg/ml of a compound?

If this is your question, then you should look at the compound's melting point. More often than not, when a compound has a lower melting point (melt easier), it will be able to hold at higher mg/ml.

For example, Boldenone melts easily at room temperature and looks like a thick oil. When it comes to Boldenone's mg/ml, it can be made at 600-800mg/ml or even higher.

From my experience, the only way to figure out how much mg/ml can hold is by doing small sample (1g) brews and see what works.

The strategy is to start a brew with a low concentration (mg/ml). If that works, increase the mg/ml by adding more powder the same brew, and see if that works. And keep going like that until it cannot hold anymore.

Example: Test P

50mg/ml ==> 75mg/ml
75mg/ml ==> 100mg/ml
100mg/ml ==> 125mg/ml

... etc., etc.

If you're brewing multiple compounds together in the same brew (aka "blends" or "mix"), use the same idea, but only change the concentration of one compound at a time.

Example: Test C + Test P

Test C 200mg/ml

Test P: ___ mg/ml

50mg/ml ==> 75mg/ml
75mg/ml ==> 100mg/ml
100mg/ml ==> 125mg/ml

... etc., etc.

I'm not sure I understood your question; are you asking what you should look at when determining the mg/ml of a compound?

If this is your question, then you should look at the compound's melting point. More often than not, when a compound has a lower melting point (melt easier), it will be able to hold at higher mg/ml.

For example, Boldenone melts easily at room temperature and looks like a thick oil. When it comes to Boldenone's mg/ml, it can be made at 600-800mg/ml or even higher.

Thank you buttman :) And what I mean't was, should I be looking at the molecular weight of the compound or melting point to see around how many mg/ml it can hold, but you answered that, thank you.

Thank you buttman :) And what I mean't was, should I be looking at the molecular weight of the compound or melting point to see around how many mg/ml it can hold, but you answered that, thank you.

You're welcome, mate. By the way, congrats on getting the oil based Winny to work :D.

Back