Mid Cycle Blood Test Results: Any Concerns?

Boosted_G

Here's the results of my mid cycle blood test I had done at the end of week 6. Currently on week 8 of 12 500mg/wk test-e only cycle..

View attachment 553348View attachment 553349

I know "everybody's different" but I wanted some input regarding my e2 level. Currently I've been taking Aromasin 12.5mg/day (2x 6.25mg caps) but I"m not sure if i should add another capsule making it 18.75mg/day to try and lower my e2 or if it's not that high that I could just ride it out till I start PCT since I'm already at the end of week 8? I'm just a little worried that I might lower my e2 level too much that it does more harm than good.

I'm planning on donating blood this weekend also since I haven't done that all cycle.

Does anybody see anything else that I should be concerned about? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

taking up your aromasin to 18.75 will fix the estrogen issue... its high, but not horribly high.. i have been as high as 180
Here's the results of my mid cycle blood test I had done at the end of week 6. Currently on week 8 of 12 500mg/wk test-e only cycle..

View attachment 553348View attachment 553349

I know "everybody's different" but I wanted some input regarding my e2 level. Currently I've been taking Aromasin 12.5mg/day (2x 6.25mg caps) but I"m not sure if i should add another capsule making it 18.75mg/day to try and lower my e2 or if it's not that high that I could just ride it out till I start PCT since I'm already at the end of week 8? I'm just a little worried that I might lower my e2 level too much that it does more harm than good.

I'm planning on donating blood this weekend also since I haven't done that all cycle.

Does anybody see anything else that I should be concerned about? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Looks like you're developing an infection, both WBC types are up. Protein intake is way too high. I would double your Aromasin dose.

I'd also drink more water; you were slightly dehydrated during your blood test. That, or cut down on your protein intake if you're drinking over two gallons a day. Agree with 3J on the Aromatase inhibitor (AI). 49ER holds the record around here from what I've seen with an E2 over 800pg/mL. ;)

Edit: Beaten by Austinite! Well, I typed more - so, I'm cooler-er. :cool:

taking up your aromasin to 18.75 will fix the estrogen issue... its high, but not horribly high.. i have been as high as 180

Looks like you're developing an infection, both WBC types are up. Protein intake is way too high. I would double your Aromasin dose.

I'd also drink more water; you were slightly dehydrated during your blood test. That, or cut down on your protein intake if you're drinking over two gallons a day. Agree with 3J on the Aromatase inhibitor (AI). 49ER holds the record around here from what I've seen with an E2 over 800pg/mL. ;)

You just got a response from 3 of the most knowledgable posters on this forum! Good luck with the rest of your cycle!

Stop the AAS my friend. It's not worth it. You are playing with fire!
Good luck...I wish you the best!!!
I'd advise to go donate blood...your RBC's are elevated!!!

I understand your situation is sensitive and you may have gotten screwed from bad advice from a doctor but there is no need to project that onto everyone else. It may not be worth it to you but you neither know the OP's goals nor what would constitute "worth it" for him. I apologize if this comes off as rude, that's not my intent, but screaming alarmism isn't the way to go about it either. I really wish you luck in your treatment :)

I understand your situation is sensitive and you may have gotten screwed from bad advice from a doctor but there is no need to project that onto everyone else. It may not be worth it to you but you neither know the OP's goals nor what would constitute "worth it" for him. I apologize if this comes off as rude, that's not my intent, but screaming alarmism isn't the way to go about it either. I really wish you luck in your treatment :)

Fair enough...it's up to him.
I just threw my 0.02 cents in.

Thanks 3J, I'll up my dosage to 18.75 and see how I feel. I knew my e2 was a bit high but I've still seen a couple others with a higher e2 than mines so I was a bit relieved when I saw what mines was.

I got sick a couple days after I had my blood test done so perhaps that would explain why my WBC's were high at the time? I'd be a little afraid of my e2 dropping too low if I double my dosage..

Halfwit, where on the blood test would you know whether or not somebody's dehydrated? 49ER had an e2 in the 800's? I'd hate to imagine how he must've felt.

You just got a response from 3 of the most knowledgable posters on this forum! Good luck with the rest of your cycle!

I agree! I was fortunate enough to get a bit of knowledge from three of the most well respected members here. I feel so special! Seriously, thanks ya'll!

Ozzy, thanks for your well wishes too bro!

Apollon, I really do thank you for you concern. Right now, I'm still undecided if I'd do another cycle in the future. I mean I love the mental feeling you get while being on test, but I'm not sure if it's worth the potential side effects.

I'm planning on donating blood by tomorrow since I'll be off.

Yes, if you were sick that could explain elevated WBC's.

Aromasin is not the easiest to manage because on a mg basis, it's pretty weak. Under 25mg is actually not very effective. Believe it or not, 25 mg of aromasin would suppress E2 just as much as 50 mg would. The only difference, is that a higher dose would get you there faster. Your E2 is too high for the current dose of 12.5 mg. You're also not done with your cycle, this means you will continue to compound testosterone which inevitably will result in higher conversion; thus a need for a higher Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dose.

Either way you go, obviously any increase is good at this stage.

Very Good Boosted G
Personally, if it were me I would have appreciated the warning(s) before getting into this game. I never had any.
I was young and did not grasp what HPTA suppression was all about.

lol what? There's not much concern here. Up his Aromatase inhibitor (AI), and increase water intake. He's either getting sick or getting over being sick, so maybe take it easy on the training a few days until feeling better.

For a "bodybuilder" his BUN levels aren't high..

lol what? There's not much concern here. Up his Aromatase inhibitor (AI), and increase water intake. He's either getting sick or getting over being sick, so maybe take it easy on the training a few days until feeling better.

For a "bodybuilder" his BUN levels aren't high..

BUN isn't high for a bodybuilder? I don't understand. Do you mean that bodybuilders organs are more resistant to ill effects than those of a non-bodybuilder?

Halfwit, where on the blood test would you know whether or not somebody's dehydrated? 49ER had an e2 in the 800's? I'd hate to imagine how he must've felt.

I'm planning on donating blood by tomorrow since I'll be off.
BUN/Creatinine ratio can be thrown off as the concentration of urea/nitrogen in your bloodstream is going to be more concentrated if your water volume is lower. Dehydration would be my guess as your numbers weren't alarmingly high, but it is something to keep an eye on. A rule of thumb I follow is to try to keep my urine clear at all times. I know it's hard to do, especially first thing in the morning after that fast while asleep, but it helps to keep your renal system in tip-top shape. (Proteins are what increase your blood serum nitrogen levels.)

Unfortunately, not all of us know when we're really elevated with estradiol as we're less sensitive. I can't speak for 49ER, but I think he mostly just felt bloated and a little sluggish. I know I've been as high as 400, which gave me some puffy ankles and I had some sleepy issues as well as being a bit irritable. Again, other guys will start breaking out with acne and start seeing puffy nipples much lower. It's really individualistic, which makes it so much more difficult in determining a proper Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dose as not only do we aromatize at different rates, but we even aromatize at different rates with different levels of compounds. I hardly aromatize at all on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doses, but have to use some heavy-duty doses when I start using more than 750mg/wk of test for example. ;)

Donating blood is always a good idea, it's just good preventative maintenance - like changing the oil on your car imo. :)

My .02c :)

Back