Migrating oil post injection.

ClarkFit

Every few pins of Test E and EQ blend at 1.5 ml per injection. No real PIP to complain about but the gear seems to migrate away from injection site. Like around to the hip bone or up to the upper most point of the glute, almost to the lowest point of the back. It's sore in the areas that it moves to and I'm wondering if my injections are not deep enough. I Always Z-Pack my pins after having a little leakage once in the past. My needle is 1" in length and 25 gauge. Anyone have any experience with this? The dose per pin is 300mg Test E and 300mg EQ. It's week 6 and I'll be posting my blood work middle of the week.

Sounds like ur hitting a never ending or ur missing the muscle try 1-1/2 pin what is ur bf mine is around 11% and I hit muscle with the 1 inch in glutes but when I get over 14-15 % bf I have to use longer pin

My BF is around 10-12%

Will this affect my blood levels? Is the migrated gear wasted? Or is it all being absorbed...

I experience that sometimes man. Id say its normal. 1" is plenty deep enough given your bf is where it should be for cycle. Its just saturating into the muscle. Over time you get used to it and wont notice it as much.
No need to worry..

I experienced the same thing for about 5 weeks or so (glutes shot) years ago when the muscles were 'virgin' muscles. It would radiate to my lower back and hip. BUT that has not happened in years. I attribute it to being virgin muscle and nothing else.
you may want to try to inject a lot slower. if its 1 cc , take a good slow 60 seconds to inject it.

Are you sure you are going deep enough into the muscle. i have never had this happen. sounds weird to me. remember your skin is about a half inch thick. so u must go in at least 1 inch to inject into the muscle

I experienced the same thing for about 5 weeks or so (glutes shot) years ago when the muscles were 'virgin' muscles. It would radiate to my lower back and hip. BUT that has not happened in years. I attribute it to being virgin muscle and nothing else.
you may want to try to inject a lot slower. if its 1 cc , take a good slow 60 seconds to inject it.

I'll try going slower. I usually try to slam it in as fast as possible. My obliques cramp cause I want to see what I'm doing. So I'm fighting a cramp while injecting so I'm fighting time lol

Thank you!

Back