Milk causes Cancer!

playa19

I notice some of the bulking cycles include alot of milk. Just thought Id let yall know that the GF in milk can cause cancer. Its only in US milk, so other nationalities need not worry. Studies have already proven it, so no need to argue :) I drink a shat load of milk and my friend told me about the risk.

whoa... ihad no idea... do u have any articles or anythin? im just curious as to why :) and also... whats GF? lol

That is pseudo science--and the scientific version of chicken little--"the sky is falling" for one thing growth hormone twice removed does not affect people the same as growth hormone given to humans. I do agree however that our meat and dairy is given far too many chemicals and the results of this cannot be all that good. I drink a lot of milk so I only buy certified organic milk--no hormones and no feed with fertilizers. I buy enough of it so my local store gives me a break on the price--they had a sale 1 gallon for 1 dollar.

playa19 said:
I notice some of the bulking cycles include alot of milk. Just thought Id let yall know that the GF in milk can cause cancer. Its only in US milk, so other nationalities need not worry. Studies have already proven it, so no need to argue :) I drink a shat load of milk and my friend told me about the risk.

And just where, pray tell, is this proof?

Back