Milk

i love milk bro, don't forget about it's protien as well. when bulking i drink a shit load, when cutting-sans milk

Last edited:
milk = vitamin d and a, calcium, slow digesting protien...sounds good to me

I race Cross Country/motocross and have not broken a bone after countless collisions with trees and earth & sometimes other racers.Conversly my brother in law who does the same abd does not drink milk has broken his femur,ankle in the past 4 yrs, he is currently healing his 2nd wrist fracture in 2 yrs.This seems to be the case with others that I know that don't drink the milk.

My wife is currently pregnant and by yrs. end I will be drinking breast milk by the gallons every week.That stuff is Gold...Milk does a body good

Absulutely not.
I know milk is advertised in comercials that its great for bones etc... but you can get vitamin D of a crap load of other foods.

The truth is that there is no-other animal in this world that drinks milk past its infant stage.
There is nothing good about milk.
Its high in fat. High in sugar...processed sugar.

I would stick to soy light milk if you really can't help it.

One thing is for sure milk is not good for you ... and i would stay away as much as you can. Just becouse you see it on TV does not mean anything.

to the best of my knowlege u dont even digest protien from milk

and if u drink milk with shakes the fat inhibits the obsorbtion of other protiens

well i heard soy is bad because it promotes or helps estrogen or some shit so ill make sure to just stay the hell away from milk all together

B bOy CrAyOn said:
well i heard soy is bad because it promotes or helps estrogen or some shit so ill make sure to just stay the hell away from milk all together
this is true stay away from soy...

Nasdaq said:
My wife is currently pregnant and by yrs. end I will be drinking breast milk by the gallons every week.That stuff is Gold...Milk does a body good

wait, so you'll be drinking human breast milk? veeeeery interesting.

I'm definately pro milk. I'm cutting and still drink it. They say 70% of people are lactose intolerant but I am definately not one. I can eat dairy hours on end and feel great. Milk has a shitload of great nutrients in it. I will cut it out probably at about 4-8 weeks but otherwise when bulking it's great.

Back