min effective dose of tren?

BOZWELL

for some reason tren worries me I dont know if its the coulor the cough or just how effective
I was thinking about having a light tren cycle some time soon thinking test prop or suspension @50mg ed with 25 mg ed of tren for 4-6 weeks just to test the water
is 25 mg ed of tren a waste?

25mg tren ED is still an effective dose.

Tren is weird dhit. YOu should be worried. THe cough is a bunch of bullshit though.

jarbulldog said:
i would say that 37.5mg eod or 75mg eod is a good low dose

75mg ED is still plenty of a dose. I wouldn't call it that low. 75mg ED is about the most I can tolerate and still function in society.

BOZWELL said:
for some reason tren worries me I dont know if its the coulor the cough or just how effective
I was thinking about having a light tren cycle some time soon thinking test prop or suspension @50mg ed with 25 mg ed of tren for 4-6 weeks just to test the water
is 25 mg ed of tren a waste?

I would say start at 75mg eod. The cool thing is you can adjust the dosage to fit your needs. If it too much lower it. If its too little higher it.
Tren is a steroid where more = more. The worst side of tren is you feel like you overdosed on caffeine and back cramps. But when you feel like that, you are also getting stronger and muscle growth is happening.
Basic rule of tren is take as much as you can for as long as you can. I was on about an average of 120mg ed. Had to stop after 14 weeks and take a break. Just made some more. Gonna start again tommorow.

In using tren eod what does should be injected, since there is 2 day. would you just double what you would do ed, or is that to big of a dose at once?

my friend was saying that his buddy injects tren every week but it's not enath it's the other one (accuate(SP??)), is that fine or not?

I thought your blood level goes down after 4 days

mustanged77 said:
I would say start at 75mg eod. The cool thing is you can adjust the dosage to fit your needs. If it too much lower it. If its too little higher it.
Tren is a steroid where more = more. The worst side of tren is you feel like you overdosed on caffeine. But when you feel like that, you are also getting stronger and muscle growth is happening.
Basic rule of tren is take as much as you can for as long as you can. I was on about an average of 120mg ed. Had to stop after 14 weeks and take a break. Just made some more. Gonna start again tommorow.

I made one small edit to his post but overall this is very solid info.

I hear that ed shot give less sides than eod shots because of stable blood levels
any one here noticed this?

mustanged77 said:
Tren is a steroid where more = more. The worst side of tren is you feel like you overdosed on caffeine and back cramps. But when you feel like that, you are also getting stronger and muscle growth is happening.
120mg ed for 14 weeks fuck me!! what kind of results/side did that kind of dosage give you?

You guys who say the cough is BS are lucky. I know from personal experience it sucks and I know many others who can say the same from their personal experience.

Yeah, I really wish tren didn't fvck with my mood so much (even at fairly low doses like 300 mg per week). It's so damn effective but I am very reluctant to use it because I am afraid I will throw a temper tantrem at work.

Last edited:
roccodart440 said:
that shooting eod with tren actually seems to decrease the sides.
I noticed alot less night sweats/insomnia when using eod compared to ed. tren seems to be very unique to each user, experiment with different doses and frequencies and find what works best for you. for me I like 75 eod. ive also used 75, and 50 ed with the same gains, but I was up sweating all night and tired all day.

it made me really tired for some reason. But besides that it contributed to a big bald spot that is slowly growing back, with lots of money

Back