Minimum age for AAS

Steroidz

Once Somone has 4+ years of train and has a good bit of muscle and strong build and has their diet, supplementation, and workout down what would be the minimum age to start AAS.

Is that why u see kids of YouTube who start at like 14 or 15 and then they look huge and incredible than once there 21 it looks like Somone could active that naturally even though there still on the juice

Yeah I'm making some good gains. People accuse me of steroids but I never did and don't plan to until I'm around 20 or 25

I'm not going to give u the mom&pop speach but be smart about it.. why not see how far u can get naturally first?

Minimum age to start AAS is not training dependent. The health problems that can arise from starting AAS too early are very real, especially before 21 years. There are still serious risks up until 25. The body is still developing into early adulthood. Don't risk your health and be screwed up by 30.

I say 25. How long you're been training, what kind of shape you're in, diet, and body fat, none of that has anything to do with anything. Your body needs to fully mature first, otherwise you risk doing permanent damage.

I know this is not what you want to hear, but I'm sure if you start a few more threads asking the same questions, we will all change our answers, and once someone does tell you what you want to hear, your body will magically transform, and everything will be OK. The best thing you can do now is ask this same question at least 4 or 5 more times in different threads, then you should be good to go to run what ever you want. After all, if you can gain the exact same amount of muscle naturally, but with gear you can do in like a month or two faster, then all of the life long risks don't really matter, do they?

I started at 20 and Im perfectly happy with it.

I agree, 20 is the youngest Id suggest. I did not want to start at 19, and believed I was ready at 20 and happy with the choice. Many wish they started at 18, but I dont.
Although age does play a role, the baseline of diet, size, strength and such are the biggest factors in my mind. I had a 330 bench, and 480 squat before I started at 6'1" 220.

i would say 24/25.... i started at 23 . but i believe being educated is the best way to avoid damage. you could be 30 yrs old but if you did zero research and go on a dbol only cycle or what i call it "the high school idiot cycle" because that is the only cycle you hear these young bucks going on when they are in their teens, you will get less than desired effects..... anyway, i would have waited til i was 24 but i got on for physical therapy purposes.

24+,
Im turning 23 soon, so I'm being hypocritical here. I did my x-rays, research, made serous gains naturally, almost 4 years lifting experience, and enough knowledge about nutrition. I understand that I'm too young, and all the consequences, but this is what I wanted to do.

I was actually very curious about this topic myself so I decided to talk to a few professors about it at my university. The common thought was that it is safest to start once your endocrine system has stopped developing, this is usually around the mid to late 20s. However, while they thought there would be some increased risk in starting earlier, starting around 20 is unlikely for most to dramatically affect the development of the endocrine system.

I just told them I was writing a paper on aas for a nutrition and sports performance class I was taking at the time.

On a side note: The notion that if you haven't reached your genetic limit before you start that you will be limited in gains is a load of crap. It is simply a good idea, due to the fact that you need all your ducks in a row to reach your genetic limit in the first place. Also since your genetic limit is hard coded per say in your genes, once you come off cycle (provided you fully recover), you will eventually go back down to your genetic limit. You are not capped at where you started using gear, with the exception of course of stunting the growth of the endocrine system.

Back