minimum tren A dose to notice results

AverageMan

I have tren a in my possession and am looking to run 200-300mg a week. I have great respect for tren and want to keeps sides to a minimum.

will 200-300mg a week be enough to make gains? goal is to harden up and put on mass.

Yes if accompanied by a TRT dose of Test or more. But you can make huge gains on just the TRT dose of Test all by itself, right?

I am running Test at 200mg/wk and Tren at 200mg/wk right now actually.

Yes if accompanied by a TRT dose of Test or more. But you can make huge gains on just the TRT dose of Test all by itself, right?

I am running Test at 200mg/wk and Tren at 200mg/wk right now actually.

Yes - a trt dose of cyp plus the right diet will do wonders. I'm looking to add in tren for a boost in hardness and more mass.

How goes your progress on trt / tren 200mg a week? How long have you been on this protocol? I have to imagine the sides are very minimal as well.

Yes - a trt dose of cyp plus the right diet will do wonders. I'm looking to add in tren for a boost in hardness and more mass.

How goes your progress on trt / tren 200mg a week? How long have you been on this protocol?

Going well. Although I added in the tren becuase of an injury so I was dropping calories to a deficit. Been doing it for about 8 weeks.

man .. 400mg of tren for me .... i notice some amazing stuff . so running 300mg even 200mg , ull get something out of it for sure . after all , it is apparently 5x more anabolic / androgen then test

Megatron, I'm curious and respect your knowledge so if you don't mind sharing. How offen are you pinning the low dose of Tren A? I think I saw in another post you recommend to pin the Tren A eod. I imagine your TRT is twice a week?
Just wondering how one would incorporate the Tren without adjusting ones normal TRT dose.
Thanks!

I have tren a in my possession and am looking to run 200-300mg a week. I have great respect for tren and want to keeps sides to a minimum.

will 200-300mg a week be enough to make gains? goal is to harden up and put on mass.

It's all about the diet. 300mg of tren can give results just like Tron states. I prefer much more, but I'm one of those all or nothing kind of guys. :)

Megatron, I'm curious and respect your knowledge so if you don't mind sharing. How offen are you pinning the low dose of Tren A? I think I saw in another post you recommend to pin the Tren A eod. I imagine your TRT is twice a week?
Just wondering how one would incorporate the Tren without adjusting ones normal TRT dose.
Thanks!

I am using Tren E. Tren is Tren! I pin twice a week with my Test.

Back