minoxidil with dmso for hair los

vajhol

I am banned!
ive heard that mixing dmso with minoxidil improves hair regrowth is this true or a waste of time and making my scalp smell like garlic for no reason

get dutasteride. it is stronger then proscar finasteride. I picked up a moth supple for around 20 bucks. it stop the conversion of test in dht. it doesn't grow hair but stops it from getting worse. minoxidil is for regrowth of hair. it is the main ingredient in rogain but much cheaper I picked up a 6 month supply for 20 bucks. one of the things hair centers do to regrow hair is expensive amino acid hair products along with the other things I have mentioned then red light therapy on scalp to stimulate the folucole . if that doesn't work they do hair implants. the red light comb is fucking expensive though.

Minoxidil 5% and Nizoral 2% shampoo will help. Also, have you heard of toco caps.. this product people use to,swear by a few years ago. .. a few things for you to,look into.

Get a hair transplant. I got one about 8 years ago, best money ever spent. Not cheap, but what quality plastic surgery is?

Back