Mixing Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with test?

arby

Frank Zane
Mixing HCG with test?

I guess it is similar to mixing a water based Winstrol (winny) with test... some recommend it, others don't. I was wondering if anyone out there has done it before?

It seems a small price to pay to prevent atrophy, but I'm trying to minimize injections given thats its a first cycle.

i'm thinking it would be fine. both are IM (HCG can be IM or SubQ). it would be the same as doing the shots seperately. they both gotta get into your body somehow, why not together?

Re: Mixing HCG with test?

arby said:
I guess it is similar to mixing a water based Winstrol (winny) with test... some recommend it, others don't. I was wondering if anyone out there has done it before?

It seems a small price to pay to prevent atrophy, but I'm trying to minimize injections given thats its a first cycle.

YEah bro its a good idea to do Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at a low dose during cycles. u can use insulin needles (27 gauge) and shhot it into a lean area like the thighs. I am doing the same thing right now.....doing deca test and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) shots are so easy and painless that I dont even consider them injections (but ofcourse they are :). I inject Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in the shoulders ( i have lean shoulders so the needle although very short, does go through the muscle.) So I would seperate the test and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) injections if i were you.

Back