Mixing-IGF-LR3

HighRiskShooter

Hello,

The site has been quite informative.

I've read and re-read various postings, especially the stickies.

The one thing I haven't been able to figure out, and I did refer to the peptide calculator, is the mixing for IGF-Lr3.
It comes in a 1 mg vial and I'm not sure about how much BAC water is supposed to go in?

With GHRP-2 ...it is said to be 2.5-5ml in a 5mg vial...but for 1 mg vial...I have no idea?

I'm not sure if this is relevant but I am at 205lbs.
Thank you.

acetic acid is the best to use. Not Bac Water. I can't find my post I started the other day asking for mixing and dose

Im trying to relate this mixing to the mixing of HCG.. why is only 2ml being used and not 10? stupid question?

So if I mixed 10cc of bact water at recon to the igf-1 lr3...i couldnt use it like that for 2 weeks?

10cc wouldnt fit into the igf vial. Use acetic acid. Igf is unstable when reconned with bac water. Add 1cc to 1mg of igf 1 lr3.
Just so you know, 1mg = 1000 mcgs
So when you are ready to apply igf, it goes like this.
5 ticks on your slin pin = 50mcgs
"10" on your slin pin = 100mcgs.
Injecting acetic acid can be painful. So pull your igf into your pin, then AFTER that, you can pull some bac water into the pin in addition to the igf. Shake it gently, then inject. The extra bac water will dilute the acetic acid and lessen the pain.
For instance, if i pull 40mcgs of igf (4 ticks), then i remove my pin from igf vial, insert it into bac water vial, and pull bac water until i have 40 ticks of fluid in my slin pin. Then i gently shake it to mix the bac water and acetic acid/igf. Then inject.
Hope that clears things up.

Back