The Science Behind IGF-LR3 Made Easy

Wow such a great read. Hat's off again Milton for your research and your sharing it with everyone. Ah ha I didn't know anything about this. :dunno:

So TY again Milton :wiggle:

It should be noted that certain steroids , like Tren, also amplify and increase IGF1. so plenty of guys have been getting the benefits of increased IGF1 , without knowing they were getting it from the tren they were taking.

I'm sure most guys that take HGH know that HGH itself is not anabolic, its indirectly anabolic because of the increase in IGF1 (and its the IGF that is the anabolic, not the hgh itself)

same with Insulin . Insulin by itself is not anabolic, its indirectly anabolic, in regards to it cannot cause new muscle cells to grow (it can only fill muscle cells with glycogen) BUT, insulin (along with hgh) will greatly enhance and amplify IGF1 production (and again IGF is the anabolic) .

so , having a truly exogenous form of IGF1 , to add to and amplify the indogenous IGF1 that we already have from AAS, HGH, and insulin, would be another tool to add to the bodybuilders belt.

I've ran IGF1-lr3 peptides a couple times. I experienced no negative sides. the benefits noticed were just increase muscle pumps and volumization . running it long term , cycling 4 weeks on 4 weeks off , would prob yield greater results

This is a main categorical difference between IGF-1 and anabolic steroids. IGF-1 actually builds new muscle cells.

Hyperplasia has never been shown in human muscles as far as I know. Regardless of training or drugs used.

The statement above says otherwise, is there any scientific literature that supports that claim? No, I'm not interested in what the IFBB pros do or don't do, or what someone thinks, only peer reviewed stuff.

None of the 3 references in the bottom of the article indicate any anabolic activity in healthy humans as far as I can see. Seems a bit misleading as a base for the article when whey do not seem to support the biggest claims, hyperplasia and "makes muscle fibers bigger".

As I wrote on this site over 10 years ago. IGF-1 has been shown to be anabolic in muscle tissue in rats, NOT in pigs for example.

Thanks.

/Bruce

Wow such a great read. Hat's off again Milton for your research and your sharing it with everyone. Ah ha I didn't know anything about this. :dunno:

So TY again Milton :wiggle:
I thank you for the high marks that you bestow upon this writeup but I sadly cannot take credit for it.

Back