mixing steroids

yeah you could, but most people get less water bloat with prop, or suspension. Id run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) as well with any of them (Test E,C,p, or suspension)

1bigmofo said:
is it a good idea to mix cutting steroids with enthanate? will i still get lean and maintain strength?

There are no "cutting" steroids. There are only steroids some people prefer to use when cutting up because they give the appearance/feeling of dryness and hardness, etc.

IMO these are only good for people who compete because as soon as you drop the compound that is giving you that hardness, dryness (or whatever your trying to get outta it) those benefits are lost. So if your dialing in for competition, I see some benefit.

The only thing that will help you to get lean is a strict cardio and diet program. Steroids will help you to maintain (maybe if your really lucky, put on some) muscle. Some say steroids help shed a little fat, but this results are usually minimal and don't count on them to be the main contributor of your weight loss.

Post up your cycle history, training and diet experince. You may not need anymore compounds.

im on enanthate and decca right now and im prtty damn lean those are supposed to be bulking drugs. its all in the diet

outlawtas2 said:
There are no "cutting" steroids. There are only steroids some people prefer to use when cutting up because they give the appearance/feeling of dryness and hardness, etc.
BUMP!

Exactly! Good post. I agree with all your word of wisdom!

Thing is I dont get this "watery" talk. Most people thats close to me and use never bloat.
I can use 1+g of test + deca without any bloating.

I bloat a little but nothing crazy, and thats on over 2g of test, plus other assorted goodies....bloat is good though, makes you stronger

Back