MK 677 long term use question

Double Down

MK 677 long term question
Has anyone been using MK long term? If so what have your results & side effects been? Anyone see an issue with long term use ?

I've been running it for about 5 months now. Recent blood work came out great.

I have ran it for months at a time over the years. The new strategy seems to be 10 on 10
Off for results as they seem to diminish after a week or two.

It seems relatively safe at 25mg and 12.5 mg per day doses.

I wish there was clinical studies on it but there is not unfortunately. Its broscience

Im of the old school variety and my days of being a guinea pig are over. Just test and primo and low side cycles for me. You have to be careful what you put in your body. Just me tho

I hear ya, from my research it seems safe. I may cycle off for a while. Isn't primo expensive and often faked? If I come across some legit primo I'd like to give it a shot.

Yes primo is a little more expensive. Usually around 100mg/ml dose too. I would question any primo above that dose.

Its safe tho. Mostly side effect free. Shouldnt effect blood work negatively under 600mg a week

MK 677 long term question
Has anyone been using MK long term? If so what have your results & side effects been? Anyone see an issue with long term use ?

I've been running it for about 5 months now. Recent blood work came out great.

this in in conjunction with 500mg of test per month and dbol?

Yeah I just started the test and dbol this week. Still using the MK. Also I plan to take 1/2 amrimidex pill (prescription from TRT) twice a week plus 20 mg of nolvadex (reasearch grade) every other day. Run dbol for 6 weeks. Post cycle I'll be on my TRT dose plus LGD 4033 (8 weeks) to try and hold on to the gains.
Any thoughts our suggestions on this cycle?

Yeah I just started the test and dbol this week. Still using the MK. Also I plan to take 1/2 amrimidex pill (prescription from TRT) twice a week plus 20 mg of nolvadex (reasearch grade) every other day. Run dbol for 6 weeks. Post cycle I'll be on my TRT dose plus LGD 4033 (8 weeks) to try and hold on to the gains.
Any thoughts our suggestions on this cycle?

didnt you start a thread on your new cycle? hmm.

The only side effect I noticed by long term use is increase in acid reflux but other than that no. I personally get mk from here:
https://supplements4muscle.com/search?controller=search&s=mk

Back