MMA ezine

I would like to join this three musketeer organization as i am a huge MMA fan. Thanks so much. IFirst off, I elect myself president and in doin, my first decision is to shut down this group. Good day.

bob marley said:
I would like to join this three musketeer organization as i am a huge MMA fan. Thanks so much. IFirst off, I elect myself president and in doin, my first decision is to shut down this group. Good day.

hehehe....glad to see you're a MMA fan. Hey, you know it doesn't matter how many people post on the MMA threads. The fact that we have a place to discuss things is cool. If you want a board with more MMA and whatnot, come visit us over at www.ironlife.com
I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for there in terms of MMA and whatnot. ;)

Fyre said:
hehehe....glad to see you're a MMA fan. Hey, you know it doesn't matter how many people post on the MMA threads. The fact that we have a place to discuss things is cool. If you want a board with more MMA and whatnot, come visit us over at www.ironlife.com
I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for there in terms of MMA and whatnot. ;)

I've alreay been banned from there 2 times. :D But i'm still there. :p

bob marley said:
I've alreay been banned from there 2 times. :D But i'm still there. :p

if you dont mind me asking why were you banned and do you know which one of the mods did so and why?

~ed~

Back