Mma/jujitsu cycle need help or recommendations

Jamlive

Looking to work on a cycle for mma/jujitsu training. Long time hobbyist 0 interest competing.

Age 29
Height 6.0
Weight 216
Bf 14.7%
Cycle experience 4 full cycles. Last cycle at 26.

Recently dove back in to gym after two years off for personal reasons. Joined a local crossfit gym to cut the body fat off. Was at 19 percent body fat at 208 little bit over 2 months ago
Currently running
test cyp 260 per week TRT
gw50156 20 mg Ed
S4 100mg ed ( tapered up from 40 added 20 per week)
Lgd 10 mg ed
High protein high carb low fat diet. Around 2300-2800 cals per day.

Been on the sarms for 1 month and looking to step it up a notch since I'm getting my trt bloods this week. Just started mma again after a 3 year layoff. Will be doing the crossfit for cardio, regular lifts for strength, and mma/jujitsu because it's fun.

My goal is to run a light cycle in conjunction with the sarms or after I finish them. I'm hearing masteron, anavar, eq, tbol, windstrol to name a few compounds I've been recommended.
Goals are to get down to 10 percent body fat and as close to 200 lbs as possible with plenty of strength and cardio. any other advice would be nice. The cycles I ran when I was younger weren't thought out or done right in my opinion so not many lasting gains.
Thanks

Welcome to the boards! Thank you for sharing your cycle with us and looking forward to you logs! :)

When are you starting your cycle op? do you have everything in hand and are all your ducks in a row? how about bloodtest?

Looking to work on a cycle for mma/jujitsu training. Long time hobbyist 0 interest competing.

Age 29
Height 6.0
Weight 216
Bf 14.7%
Cycle experience 4 full cycles. Last cycle at 26.

Recently dove back in to gym after two years off for personal reasons. Joined a local crossfit gym to cut the body fat off. Was at 19 percent body fat at 208 little bit over 2 months ago
Currently running
test cyp 260 per week TRT
gw50156 20 mg Ed
S4 100mg ed ( tapered up from 40 added 20 per week)
Lgd 10 mg ed
High protein high carb low fat diet. Around 2300-2800 cals per day.

Been on the sarms for 1 month and looking to step it up a notch since I'm getting my trt bloods this week. Just started mma again after a 3 year layoff. Will be doing the crossfit for cardio, regular lifts for strength, and mma/jujitsu because it's fun.

My goal is to run a light cycle in conjunction with the sarms or after I finish them. I'm hearing masteron, anavar, eq, tbol, windstrol to name a few compounds I've been recommended.
Goals are to get down to 10 percent body fat and as close to 200 lbs as possible with plenty of strength and cardio. any other advice would be nice. The cycles I ran when I was younger weren't thought out or done right in my opinion so not many lasting gains.

Thanks

I trained BJJ for many years, topped out at a purple belt...I used sarms many times.

I train BJJ. Be careful not to take anything that will give you extreme pumps. It will royally fuck with your mobility and destroy you grips. Yes your grips will be stronger but your arms will get a massive pump and kill your grips after a few minutes.

Back