Mr Realgains: My first newbie cycle, please kindly advise.

sportmuaythai

I am much intriqued by your posts, particularly on short cycles. Despite majority of critiques reccommending Test to be base of any cycle, you were brave to reccommend D-Bol for Newbies. I have tried hard to get Test E and Test Cyp, but have not been successful so far. However, Anabol is easy to get, since I live in Thailand.
I have thought on my cycle as follow:
Anabol 30mg/D for 2 weeks
PCT Clomid D1 300mg
D2-6 100mg/day
D7-11 50mg/day
I also have non-flush Niacin.
Should I add Nolvadex 10mg/ED while on cycle?
Should I add HCG 500I.U. on Day5, Day9 and Day13 while on cycle?
I will have joints support and Vit B6 while on cycle.

As for exercise, meals with supplements and rest, I think I will do OK. I'll will also have doctor monitor my body.
If my first cycle go through without problem, I expect to do my second cycle in 30 days after 1st cycle, possibly adding Decca. I can get Organon's stuff quite easily.
Please kindly let me know your thought and reccommendation.

on a side note muy thai kickboxing is the shit...ive taken a few classes, and tkd kicks, as well as joint attacks open up a whole new perspective of fighting.

how long have you studied.

Dear Dan69: I have been training at Fairtex Bangkok camp for two years , with about a month and a half off every year. I train three sessions per week on average, consisting of 3 rounds pad work, 2 rounds punching only, and 2 rounds of sparing or clinching, plus 2-3 rounds bag work. Fortunately, I have Abhidej Sithirun and Nuengsiam Fairtex as my tutors, and my training is not only one-on-one, but with constant meticulous attention, particularly since I speak Thai. I consider myself lucky, and Fairtex is the best camp in Thailand, and I have seen a few good ones.
Dear Dr.Vijay: I have sent RG PM through cuttingedge site, but it remains unread. I'll give him a break.

Last edited:
Back