MTVs Jersey Shore aka JOIZY Shohhwa

No disgrace to Italianos, thats fo sho, thats y they are boy cotting it.... Everyone now thinks Italians are either mafia or retarded ,,, fuck them ppl get no breaks I swear.. LOL

they are if you catch them right before the bar closes your shit faced and the lighting is in strobe...lmfao

know it all

Hey,

I grew up in Jersey, Morristown to be exact. Interacted with all types, I'm Irish. Truth be told, "Guidos" are good folks, yes they can be assholes. But, they have principals and they are crazy fun. I love Italian chicks, Angela still occupies a place in my heart. Would I put up with it past the age of 23? no. But, my wife is an ex high hair.
Anyway, even after knowing and hanging with them I still can't figure out where they get thier Genes. Most of the Italian guys I grew up with were friggin huge and the ones who partaked of the game had to let you know, they couldnt help it. Alot of what you see is natural, guess I'm jealous. So who on this show is juicin and why ? Not sayin anyone is , but what do you alll think

Ronnie Pauly & The Situation are all clearly on roids. Funny too cuz the lifestyle is killin the Situations abs. When the show started they were ripped to shreads. After all that late night pizza, drinking, no sleep, etc... They're clearly not what they were. Still look better than many so not to hate but just saying. I saw him on a few other tv shows, awards shows & whatever & now he doesn't even show em he just flashes a little peak.

To b honest I hated on em but they all seem like good dudes after watching a bunch of episodes. Definitely some colorful personalities but good dudes. The girls...well...that's another story

I cant stand most of that reality bullshit on TV! My wife has that crap on all the time...
Reality...yeah right!

Makes me wanna pound my head up against the wall.:Puke:

I agree I cant stand reality TV...This summer should be fun though, I live in Jersey and my girls fam got a Zepoli(italian pastry) shop on the board walk.LMAO.I can already see all these asshole like THE SITUATION down there not to mention all the retards going down there looking for "reality stars"..Its going to be comedy.

Lol, I'm almost hooked on this retardathon now too.
The shit these shitbags get caught up in is stoopid.
I thought italians and cats from up north were hard, but then I just saw the episode where "Snookems" or whatever got drilled in the face by a guy surrounded by all "The boys" and not one of em yokes the guy???? WTF???
I was at a party around 19 yrs old and a girl got punched in the face...that dude caught a hella beat down by 3 of us right then and there!!!
Yeah...Ronni and Pauly are in pretty solid shape but they're all young as fuck so.

I am Italian, I would love to see the pics of you faggots that rip on these people, pics of your broads too. They are not bad guys, and the girls are just as retarded as all the rest. I bet these "guidos" look better than 90% of you dicksuckers.

damn bro, you mad?

What are you talking about, I am a new member, biggin's bro irl.

tell biggin snigg said whats up.

I despise this show. Back to an earlier post, mentioning the "Princess of Poughkeepsie", I just about pissed my pants laughing!! Has anyone ever been to Poughkeepsie, NY? Ain't NO princesses there!! I went to see Biohazard there in '08. Put it this way, my boys and I damn near ran from our car to the store to get beer. Wasn't risking walking in that shithole!

in defense of italians.. because i am 100%italian and i do live in jersey.. were not all like that.. those kind of idiots are what you find when you go to seaside..

Back