Muscle Milk?

CAUCAJUN

Does anybody use it? Do you like it? Does it work well? I bought a 2.5lb. jar, gonna try alternating it with the other whey I take.

by far some of the best protein on the market. it is definately the best tasting. the only negative i have heard is the price, but if you find a good online supplier you can get it for about half price. great shit

Casein protein is similar to whey, but filtered one less time. It absorbs slower and is best to be taken before going to bed, good luck!

Taste great but it doesnt sit well with me. I prefer to just chug down something that mixs well in a little water. I hear TP's BSL flavor compares to the muscle milk, I may try it next time.

aProtege said:
Taste great but it doesnt sit well with me. I prefer to just chug down something that mixs well in a little water. I hear TP's BSL flavor compares to the muscle milk, I may try it next time.

The vanilla based muscle milks (vanilla creme, banana creme, cookies 'n creme, etc) don't sit well with me either, but the chocolate based ones do. The mocha one also has caffeine in it if u want an extra boost in the morning or before a workout, but yes they are pricey for the amount. (but damn they taste good).

If you want a good protein, go with the Team Skip blend from TrueProtein. Pay a couple dollars extra and add in some BSL Premiem flavour and you have a wicked tasting shake with high quality protein powder.

Easto said:
If you want a good protein, go with the Team Skip blend from TrueProtein. Pay a couple dollars extra and add in some BSL Premiem flavour and you have a wicked tasting shake with high quality protein powder.

You keep saying this... but i dont see it on the site. I see Dante's mix but no team skip. Link?

I use it and love it. Great taste, great results, mixes easy and is easy on the stomach, at least for me it is.

This stuff has a lot of fat like 18 g i think with 8 g of saturated fat...thats really not that great, but it does seem kind of interesting and worth trying since with so much more percentage of vitamins etc and its only 10-15 bucks more than the optimum protein I buy. I might give it a shot.

took it for a while, loved it, great source of calories and protien..... best part of it is it tastes amazing even wehn u mix it with water, i think other proteins tase horrible with water

Back