Must enanthate be shot 2x per week?

you can but levels will be better 2x per week is what everyone is going to say. and its fun sticking yourself too. i get a rush knowing that i have more in me to make me bigger.. not that just the shot makes you bigger, but knowing more is there to help with all the other aspects pumps me up.

I'd like to see a graph if anyone has one. I'm sure levels would be a little strange the first week or two, but I bet it would level off after a while.

slobberknocker said:
I'd like to see a graph if anyone has one. I'm sure levels would be a little strange the first week or two, but I bet it would level off after a while.

I used to shoot enanthate once a week and got good results. Ive also shot it twice a week. Never noticed a difference....

I remember seeing a chart a while back pertaining to this. It may not help a ton, but it's defintely better than shooting once a week.

I have shot Enanthate a ton of different ways. Once a week, twice a week, every other day. IMO there is no difference. Right now on my current cycle I am shooting once per week.

personally never like to do more than 2ml per inj, always afraid too much oil in one spot will cause abcess usually use delts

Back