My 3rd cycle Test-E only ideas or should I stack?

Leftrightleft

I have now done only two cycles ever, one in 2011 then 2012 and I have not done any since my schedule became insanely busy this last few years. However, I have been training for the last 6 months and like where I'm at and feel ready for a third cycle.

My first two cycles were (perhaps foolishly used Deca in my first cycle but everything went perfect minus weight gain after):

Week 1-12 Test-E 500 mgs per week
Week 1-10 Deca 300 mgs per week
Week 2-12 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250iu 2x a week
Week 1-12 Liquidex 0.25 ED

PCT:
Week 16-20 Liquid Clomid at 50\50\20\20
Week 16-20 Test Booster Aspartic Acid

I have been out of the test game for a while and I know how HCG\AI\PCT research continues to change on a year to year basis but I'm thinking about going a bit backwards now and just doing a cutting cycle without having to use Tren and just going with a lighter Test-E cycle of

Week 1-12 Test E 500 mgs per week
Week 2-12 HCG 250iu 2x a week
1-12 Liquidex

With the same PCT.

If my diet is on point can Test-e alone result in a solid cutting cycle or do you suggest adding Tren-e? I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,

LRL

Test alone can result in a great cutting cycle. You will sustain your muscle mass while in a caloric deficit. What is your body fat % at?

You need to fix your PCT. It should be Clomid and Nolva. Get rid of the Aspartic Acid. Waste of money and it will not help your HPTA recover.

Your AI and hCG should be used up until PCT starts. You have been dropping them tok early.

Test alone can result in a great cutting cycle. You will sustain your muscle mass while in a caloric deficit. What is your body fat % at?

You need to fix your PCT. It should be Clomid and Nolva. Get rid of the Aspartic Acid. Waste of money and it will not help your HPTA recover.

Your AI and hCG should be used up until PCT starts. You have been dropping them tok early.

Ok so you're thinking AI and hCG up to the 14 week mark? My body fat % I havent measured recently but I have lost 24 lbs from 200 this last few months and hit that wall. I think before 2 years ago it was 11% but its been a long while and I'm probably much higher now.

Would Tren make the cycle much harsher or is Test-e alone a nicer less harsh cycle?

If you are starting PCT in week 16 you should run the AI and hCG until a couple of days before PCT starts.

Tren is "harsher". It takes a greater toll on your liver, kidneys and lipids. It shuts your HPTA down harder. It require prolactin management. It give some negative unwanted side effects like insomnia, etc. Test E makes for a great cycle.

If you are starting PCT in week 16 you should run the AI and hCG until a couple of days before PCT starts.

Tren is "harsher". It takes a greater toll on your liver, kidneys and lipids. It shuts your HPTA down harder. It require prolactin management. It give some negative unwanted side effects like insomnia, etc. Test E makes for a great cycle.

I'm thinking the same thing here man, I'm 31 and I have a medical condition that requires pills everyday (non conflicting with steroids). I'm thinking taking too much stuff at once is a bad idea in the long run.

I had another question for another thread but any advice on how to not lose hair on Test-E alone? Ive read a ton of conflicting threads and articles

I'm thinking the same thing here man, I'm 31 and I have a medical condition that requires pills everyday (non conflicting with steroids). I'm thinking taking too much stuff at once is a bad idea in the long run.

I had another question for another thread but any advice on how to not lose hair on Test-E alone? Ive read a ton of conflicting threads and articles

Cut your hair short. If you are going to lose it AAS will just speed up the process. If you are going to keep it there is nothing to worry about.

But check out Nizoral Shampoo.

Cut your hair short. If you are going to lose it AAS will just speed up the process. If you are going to keep it there is nothing to worry about.

But check out Nizoral Shampoo.

Why cut my hair short? I actually have long hair at the moment. (sick av btw). Also yeah, I'm 31 and my hair is still in great shape no receding hairline or baldness. So it shouldnt cause it right? It's true it only speeds it up if it would have happened anyway?

Last edited:
When you start losing your hair the first thing your should do is cut it short. It makes it look fuller and help disguise the baldness. With long hair you would see big thin patches or a big bald spot in the middle. Here is an example.

jason-statham-4.jpg

Back