My 5 day routine, thought please.

AtlasShrugged

Hi guys, this is the workout I try to stick to, I am a big fan of Arnold & Mike O'hearn.

Day 1 Back
Dead lift 1-2 45 lb plates 4 set 10-15 reps.
Lat pull downs 135lbs- 175lbs 4 sets of 10-15
Seated/bent over row & a couple more I don't remember the names.

day 2 Rest.
Day3; Legs: Squat, start at 1 35lb plate to failure. 1 45plate squat to failure usually 15 reps. 45+25 10 reps. 45+ 35 5-8 reps, 2 45plates 1-3 reps.
Leg extensions 135-185lbs high reps to failure with heavier weight. Generally 15 to 8 reps 5 sets.
Calves; start at max weight 475lbs to failure, drop by 20lbs each rep always to failure 5 sets. (Alternate: Max weight 10 reps, 10 sec rest, keep dropping weight until completed 10 sets with 10 seconds break)
Leg curls.

Day 4; Chest.
Bench 1plate 35 2 sets 10 reps, increase to 45 same sets & rep. I have a shoulder issue & I am working my way up to 2 45 plates as 1 rep max but is a struggle.
Fly; start at 120lbs 20-30 reps. move up to 200lbs to failure usually 8 reps. Total sets 7-8.
1 arm fly, generally same as Fly but lower weight. 4 sets about 10-15 reps.
Cable cross overs, 5 sets 10-15 reps.

Day 5 rest.
Day 6
Arms: Easy bar & straight bar 8 sets to failure alternating between the 2 bars. Preacher curl start at 130lbs move up to 190 lbs 8-15 4-5 sets.
Hammer curls individual dumbells or alternate with box grip bar, generally 60 -70 lbs 8-10 reps 4 sets.
Triceps: cables & skull crushers again 4 sets 8-15 reps.

Day 7
Shoulders.
Arnold Press.
Overhead barbell press.
Staight arm raise upright & incline.
Arm extension to the side all at 4 sets 10-15 reps.

Crap I got tired 2am here. I am sure I forgot a bunch of stuff. Oh yeah Cardio; 30 mins power walk & 8 min jog with bike every training day.
Now this is a 5 day routine 1 body part per day kind of deal, I am trying to stick to it but I also have to Adult so sometimes 5 days turns into 3 days more often than I care it too. Correct my work out not my spelling & grammar at this late hour.
Thanks
Arnold bless you.

Why are you squatting nothing but doing 475lb calf raises? Same with bench presses. Your doing nothing but using 120lbs for flyes? What's that all about? Deadlifts with a 35lb plate or a 45? What are you trying to get done here? Do you have injuries that's preventing you from lifting weights???

Lol thanks for catching that dude, I'll clear things up. I squat 200lbs (I know that is not a lot but I am 6'2 the reason so low is pretty much fear of getting hurt so I increase slowly the weight.
Regarding bench 175lbs because like I mentioned issue with my left shoulder, but I have gotten stronger there, I slowly increase the bench weight, I'm not going to kill myself . I know there are huge differences in strength like my calves & flies being double or much more than other body parts.
Lastly, I am new to bodybuilding & not taking steroids yet.

Back