My 6 weeks of Halo For Her

JimmiRyd3r

Hi all. I have just completed 6 weeks of Halo For Her by Ironmaglabs, and I am really pleased with the results.

This cycle has been more of an experiement than anything. I have eaten clean, no alcohol, but kept training to a minimum to see just how much of an effect could be brought about by diet and PH alone.

Th regime has been:
Wk 1: 10mg ED
Wks 2-6: 2x 10mg ED

From week 3 onwards I had added Beta Ecdysterone 2x 300mg ED.

I also had 3x 280mg Milk Thistle ED.
And 2x ZMA ED.

Considering I had deliberatly become more sedentary by only doing an hour's moderate cardio a day 5 days a week, the results have been not insignificant. My legs have become more solid, and my delts and most noticably in the biceps have seen visible increase in size - and that is from no lifting. The gains kicked in at week 3, and bit by bit continued to increase.

The recommended dosage for Halo For Her is 3x 10mg ED, so I ran it at a lower dose, and for 2 weeks less than what I could have done - but this has been a planned dummy run, and I am pleased that I had done it and with the results.

I was 54kg before, now I am 57.5. Numerically I have gone up 3.5K, but some might be water so I am going to stay conservative on that.

What this experiment has settled for me is, that PH and a good diet can do a lot, and now I know how much of a leg-up I can get from them, I have a better idea next time.

As for sides - Slight acne in week 5, a little hair loss, no "var clit", and period was on time.

This Eating Clean "business" has really grown on me. I have only eaten real foods, cut out cakes and bread, up my veggies and for whatever reason - I have gone off alcohol!

Back