My boyfriend - Tren anger.

I'm so pleased I've read your post Miss Lonely, I'm dealing with THE EXACT same issues-only difference being that my bf is raging because he wants to have sex 24/7 all the time and he hates me because I work 6 days a week and have a low sex drive...he says Theres something wrong with me and I must be having an affair or something (apparently it's not acceptable to just be tired or not in the mood) and gets angry and nasty. im really sorry for jumping on this thread but have no idea how to use these forums and after reading your issue I now know I'm not the only one struggling! I'm 24 and just totally confused as I don't know anything about steroids only that my bf uses them on cycle and he is 100% different person when he's doing it ***128532; I've thrown an ultimatum at him once and he quit for a year of our relationship and things were absolutely great but he did lose a lot of size and it obviously bothered him because he started again and now I'm living with an absolute monster that I don't even recognise. My only advice might be to say to him I'm sorry but the way you're treating me isn't right, and you need to establish if he knows he's being awful or not? Do you think he can control himself at all or do you need to ask him to stop for the sake
Of your relationship?
My bf sadly is 100% in denial and instead
Blames EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING but himself. Either way his behaviour is awful and I completely understand how you're feeling ***128532; I really hope you find a way to be together and both be happy, you've obviously fallen in love with each other long before the steroids so I hope he can pull himself together and realise he may lose you!
if you suss the magic way to do this please share it with me as I am beside myself and have absolutely no reasoning with Attila the Hun ***128532;Xxx

How often would you ideally want to have sex per week? I am worried that something is wrong with your libido being so low. Or is it just that you don't want to have sex with him?

I was joking ladie s and boss man in relation to a woman doing 20 mg s test with her bf.
Bad taste.......sorry

let me chime in here for a moment because, no offense to all my other bros on here, but i think i'm the only one in your age bracket [with experience].

i'm 23, almost 24. been on gear since i'm 18. been using tren since i'm 19. and man, have i fucked up some relationships in that time...

but i dont blame the gear, i blame myself.

i blame myself firstly for not being in control of myself. for not being true to myself and my significant other.

what i mean by that is; i've learned that tren at dosages upwards of 500mg a week will turn you into a different person (at least myself). everything you are thinking is skewed and just wrong overall.

steroids are a drug but when you take them they dont get you "high" like drugs do. they sort of put you on a 'natural' high and sometimes that can be very bad if you take into account who you are when you're off them.

i can safely say that now, with all these years of experience at just 23 with nearly every steroid on this planet at a variety of doses, the drugs still do change my thoughts especially tren which i am on right now @ 350mg a week along with 250mg test a week.

i vaguely see it in myself, but i see it more in the way my girlfriend reacts to me. with every change of dose or addition/removal of a compound, i see a change in her behavior (or maybe thats just me imagining who knows). the bottom line is there is a change happening somewhere and that is just fuckin inevitable because it really is not natural to look the way we look and take the things we take, so it only makes sense that it'll translate into unnatural behavior. don't you think?

by the way it's absolutely great that he tells you what he is taking steroids, because my girlfriend doesnt know a thing or so i think.

but now, with every compound and dosage i take i dont only think of my own self first, but i first think about how it will affect the people around me. it is very important for your boyfriend to understand that he is not alone in this, and for him to get a grip. its not as easy as sticking a needle in yourself and eating and working out..

Back