My boyfriend - Tren anger.

Miss_Lonely

Hi there,

I've just signed up so I can get some advice and hopefully to hear others are in the same situation. My boyfriend and I have been together for just over 4 years. Everything was brilliant for the first few years, and he started his first cycle last year (Tren and testosterone) and although he was irritable at times he wasn't too bad. Now he's started (I think) 600 Tren and 600 test. About 2 months ago he said he was going through a phase of wanting to sleep with other women, and made me pack my things and live with my parents again (I moved in with his parents). I didn't want to know the details but moved back in mid January this year. He started his cycle a few weeks ago and works on the doors at the weekends. The Tren seems to have make him think he's gods gift to women and he's been sleeping away with other people at weekends. I, like a mug, have been putting up with this and still living in the same bed, although alone sometimes. Last night he was working on the doors and didn't come home. He arrived this morning ready for his other job in construction and said he was going to ring in because he was tired. He says that he doesn't want to be with me anymore and doesn't care. I know that's not true, and I know that the steroids have changed him, but when I say that to him he goes ape. Basically I got dragged out of bed this morning because he wanted to sleep on his own and said I'm packing my stuff today or he will do it for me. It really scares me the way he looks when he's shouting on Tren, it just turns him into a complete monster. I don't want to move out and won't be doing as my parents are extremely controlling even though I'm 22, and I love him still. It's hard because I know that he never used to be like this but now all he thinks of is himself. Please can someone let me know if they feel the same? I think I'm just going to let him sleep today and hopefully he will have calmed down later on.

Any help is appreciated. As stated I won't be moving out and yes I'm a mug but as sad as it sounds I can't live without him.

Are u really female as we offer help to gay s bi s transgender s and the confused metro s equally.???

Let me re read it in depth and formulate a hypothesis then offer some advice then other s will chime in...no offense w my opening line. I m sure Admin will let me know I m supposed to better now after my ECT treatments.

You have to buck up lady,,young lady and realize the following.
AAS-
Don t create asshole s but make them bigger
Don t create Cassanova s but make them slimier
The fact this young buck s running 1.2 gram s of gear w 1/2 of it cattle drug s ( like me but 1/3 the dose) has him wanting to rut as much as he can and his irritability is off the chain. I m 53 (almost) strong and horney as bull crossbred with an ape but AM MATURE enough to know what s right , what s wrong and your BOY (WEE LAD, PUNK ASS, WANKER Piece OF SHIT) bf is out of control and your bearing the brunt of the abuse. To make it worse for BOTH you and him your ENABLING him to be like this by staying. ( Look up Battered woman syndrome, Stockholm syndrome )

Are you dependent on him or his folk s or your folk s for food and shelter ? If not get out, save yourself. Ur in your prime and he s burning himself out. Also he s risking YOUR HEALTH w-STD S , WITH HIS SWINGING DICK APPROACH TO F ING...he s a walking bacteria farm. I d not let him near me w o a wet suit on if I were you.

This guy obviouisly needs an ass kicking. Two. Break an 18 gauge needle off in his cock and as he s writhing on the floor leave this piece of shit.
Or get ready to take more abuse as this rarely ends well for the woman. Trust me. I got a Master s in what s coming if you do not leave this guy.

Last edited:
Most guys become the nicest, happiest people in the world when the run steroids. Everything that used to bother them just rolls off their back. My wife loves it when I run a cycle. But some guys who are already assholes become even bigger assholes. I bet your boyfriend is doing several things wrong in his cycle when it comes to managing unwanted side effects.

I will say that most guys do see an increase in their libido when they are cycling. If you used to want sex daily you now want it two or three times a day. But the fact that he doesn't want to have sex with you is troubling. I would wager that he is having problems getting and keeping erections (remember above when I mentioned unwanted side effects not being managed). He sounds like a novice and probably doesn't know how to prevent the ED. I bet he is kicking you out if his bed rather than own up to having a limp dick. When you do have sex have you noticed it isn't as erect as before, goes soft during sex or he can't reach orgasm?

Finally, I agree with Teutonic. He sounds like a tremendous asshole and you should leave him immediately. He is putting you at great risk. If you want to have an open relationship that is perfectly fine and I would applaud you -- but it doesn't sound like that is what you want.

Your 22 go find someone else
Im running exactly the same cycle and dosages and im not banging randoms or screaming at my misses yes fuse has been shorter but theres a time and place to let that anger out and its not on the misses or random vag :)
Take care

Consensus is in .get out quick time. You're kidding yourself if you think his behavior will magically disappear and you two will live happily ever after. He doesn't deserve you, and maybe he never did.

Stay, and end well this will not

Great example to how tren effects some people. Sounds way to familiar and ive seen it happen to close friends all of a sudden they are the shit and want to fuck everything they see. The going ape shit has happen to me personally and jist about everyone i know. We may not act like that often but its easy to blow up real easy. The only advice i can give is separation if he cares enough he will evaluate wether or not he is the problem. When me and my girl separated i had alot to think about and on my own decided to lay off tren and now use it sparingly.

best to get out and let him cool down and come back to earth. When he does come down he will feel like shit for the way he treated you.

This reminds me of a buddy of mine from my younger days, he had been running gear since he was 18 but only test, and now at around 21-22, I was starting my first cycle and he was starting tren. He and his girlfriend had been together since high school with no issues and he and I were always what I would call the bouncers of our group as we were always the level headed ones that would de-escalate whatever fucked up altercation our other idiot friends got us into. For whatever reason tren just sent him completely off his nut and he'd be starting fights at the pub, started sleeping around, he started to be more and more aggressive with his girlfriend, and when she she tried to convince him to stop taking tren he would scream at her and kick her out. This happened on and off for about 2 years. He and I are no longer friends because my girl and I were over at their house for drinks and he started smacking his gf around and that crossed the line for me. Long story short their kitchen was destroyed and the cops were called. It turns out he had been abusive to her since around his second tren cycle. She stayed with him for another year or so after that but I never talked to him again until I ran into him at the pub a few years ago. We made our amends over a few pints and he apologized, but even though he was off steroids for a good while at that point and had matured, he never did seem to fully return to the level headed guy he used to be before tren, which even he admitted.

Now this isn't meant to be a scary story about tren, cause I know the majority of people can handle it, but a few people just can't. Your boyfriend sounds like one of them. My buddy had some pretty traumatic experiences as a child and I think tren brought those to the surface and exacerbated them, perhaps your boyfriend also had some underlying mental instability that tren has uncovered? Either way that's no excuse for his behaviour. By staying with him, like others have said, you are enabling him and putting your sexual health on the line through his bad decisions, but you're also putting your physical safety in jeopardy. You've told him you don't like what steroids do to him and he lost his mind. He made his decision and its time for you to leave.

One of my buddys actually bot sure if were still cool was a complete aggressive cocky guy on his 1st tren run a few weeks ago. I tried telling him even his girl was on the verge of leaving him. He denys and tells me hes actually alot calmer now (typical denial behavior) then when he came off he was completely mellow and humble smiling and hoking around. People wont ever believe you or admit they have changed they learn on their own when something bad happens.

young GUY S especially DO NOT PAY HEED TO SPEED SIGN S, DO NOT DO ALL THE BLOW TONIGHT DUMBASS, AND what dose aas IS ANABOLIC ENOUGH AND TO MUCH TO HANDLE mentally. 250 TREN PLUS 250 TEST IS SO GOOD TO ME. I M NICER THAN ever (ASK AROUND ) FEEL GOOD IN THE GYM THE BED AND AFTER THE GYM AND AFTER THE BED.

Moderation in ALL that you do---Aristotle
Happiness is oft having something to look forward to- -My mama I think...or Freud

600 tren make s me go mental w vivid dream s and paranoia to boot. He s mental Lonely lady

Are u really female as we offer help to gay s bi s transgender s and the confused metro s equally.???

Let me re read it in depth and formulate a hypothesis then offer some advice then other s will chime in...no offense w my opening line. I m sure Admin will let me know I m supposed to better now after my ECT treatments.

Blahahaaaaahaaaha.

From my experience knowing people I grew up with that ended up being abusive. Some could put on a front for a long time even years. But once the cat got out the bag and the abuse starts it doesn't usually get better it will just increase until you end up getting physically hurt or killed. It always seems to start with the mental abuse the it will eventually graduate to full blow physical abuse. The more he gets away with and you stay around the further he will oush the envelope.

The longer you stick around the more he's gonna fuck your head up, till your broke down with zero self esteem.

Get out now.

You seem like a level headed young woman. There's plenty of men that will treat like a woman not there verbal and physical punching bag.

Good luck and keep us posted. There's a bunch of solid people on this forum with great advice for you.

I knew my 31 yr old (in AVI ) would post a thread about me as she s insecure jealous hate s my other gf s and I m sorry I did not zip tie her hand s before I went to work fella s.
I ll wax the floor s with her hair when she s conscious again.
They do look good though huh ?
I shoulda went with leather on the couch. Stain resistant and all...

Kidding guy s -she either got her answer or got caught or WAS a gay bi, tranny, metro troll from San Fran or some other planet complaining about 49 er s abuse of HIM and is jealous 49 lives w his gf... too and ....

I knew my 31 yr old (in AVI ) would post a thread about me as she s insecure jealous hate s my other gf s and I m sorry I did not zip tie her hand s before I went to work fella s.
I ll wax the floor s with her hair when she s conscious again.
They do look good though huh ?
I shoulda went with leather on the couch. Stain resistant and all...

Kidding guy s -she either got her answer or got caught or WAS a gay bi, tranny, metro troll from San Fran or some other planet complaining about 49 er s abuse of HIM and is jealous 49 lives w his gf... too and ....

Agreed. I doubt she wants to hang around here and B.s. with a bunch of roid heads as she lives with one that doesn't seem to be ideal.....for anyone!!

Most guys become the nicest, happiest people in the world when the run steroids. Everything that used to bother them just rolls off their back. My wife loves it when I run a cycle. But some guys who are already assholes become even bigger assholes. I bet your boyfriend is doing several things wrong in his cycle when it comes to managing unwanted side effects.

I will say that most guys do see an increase in their libido when they are cycling. If you used to want sex daily you now want it two or three times a day. But the fact that he doesn't want to have sex with you is troubling. I would wager that he is having problems getting and keeping erections (remember above when I mentioned unwanted side effects not being managed). He sounds like a novice and probably doesn't know how to prevent the ED. I bet he is kicking you out if his bed rather than own up to having a limp dick. When you do have sex have you noticed it isn't as erect as before, goes soft during sex or he can't reach orgasm?

Finally, I agree with Teutonic. He sounds like a tremendous asshole and you should leave him immediately. He is putting you at great risk. If you want to have an open relationship that is perfectly fine and I would applaud you -- but it doesn't sound like that is what you want.

Couldn't have said it better my self
To the op
There's no excuse for being unfaithful dump his retarded ass and move on

Steroid widows!

Hi there,

I've just signed up so I can get some advice and hopefully to hear others are in the same situation. My boyfriend and I have been together for just over 4 years. Everything was brilliant for the first few years, and he started his first cycle last year (Tren and testosterone) and although he was irritable at times he wasn't too bad. Now he's started (I think) 600 Tren and 600 test. About 2 months ago he said he was going through a phase of wanting to sleep with other women, and made me pack my things and live with my parents again (I moved in with his parents). I didn't want to know the details but moved back in mid January this year. He started his cycle a few weeks ago and works on the doors at the weekends. The Tren seems to have make him think he's gods gift to women and he's been sleeping away with other people at weekends. I, like a mug, have been putting up with this and still living in the same bed, although alone sometimes. Last night he was working on the doors and didn't come home. He arrived this morning ready for his other job in construction and said he was going to ring in because he was tired. He says that he doesn't want to be with me anymore and doesn't care. I know that's not true, and I know that the steroids have changed him, but when I say that to him he goes ape. Basically I got dragged out of bed this morning because he wanted to sleep on his own and said I'm packing my stuff today or he will do it for me. It really scares me the way he looks when he's shouting on Tren, it just turns him into a complete monster. I don't want to move out and won't be doing as my parents are extremely controlling even though I'm 22, and I love him still. It's hard because I know that he never used to be like this but now all he thinks of is himself. Please can someone let me know if they feel the same? I think I'm just going to let him sleep today and hopefully he will have calmed down later on.

Any help is appreciated. As stated I won't be moving out and yes I'm a mug but as sad as it sounds I can't live without him.

I'm so pleased I've read your post Miss Lonely, I'm dealing with THE EXACT same issues-only difference being that my bf is raging because he wants to have sex 24/7 all the time and he hates me because I work 6 days a week and have a low sex drive...he says Theres something wrong with me and I must be having an affair or something (apparently it's not acceptable to just be tired or not in the mood) and gets angry and nasty. im really sorry for jumping on this thread but have no idea how to use these forums and after reading your issue I now know I'm not the only one struggling! I'm 24 and just totally confused as I don't know anything about steroids only that my bf uses them on cycle and he is 100% different person when he's doing it ***128532; I've thrown an ultimatum at him once and he quit for a year of our relationship and things were absolutely great but he did lose a lot of size and it obviously bothered him because he started again and now I'm living with an absolute monster that I don't even recognise. My only advice might be to say to him I'm sorry but the way you're treating me isn't right, and you need to establish if he knows he's being awful or not? Do you think he can control himself at all or do you need to ask him to stop for the sake
Of your relationship?
My bf sadly is 100% in denial and instead
Blames EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING but himself. Either way his behaviour is awful and I completely understand how you're feeling ***128532; I really hope you find a way to be together and both be happy, you've obviously fallen in love with each other long before the steroids so I hope he can pull himself together and realise he may lose you!
if you suss the magic way to do this please share it with me as I am beside myself and have absolutely no reasoning with Attila the Hun ***128532;Xxx

If you two poor @#$%^& decide to leave these two dudes give me a PM....

######SLow Your ROLL ########## the ladies deserve a little more respect #########

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so pleased I've read your post Miss Lonely, I'm dealing with THE EXACT same issues-only difference being that my bf is raging because he wants to have sex 24/7 all the time and he hates me because I work 6 days a week and have a low sex drive...he says Theres something wrong with me and I must be having an affair or something (apparently it's not acceptable to just be tired or not in the mood) and gets angry and nasty. im really sorry for jumping on this thread but have no idea how to use these forums and after reading your issue I now know I'm not the only one struggling! I'm 24 and just totally confused as I don't know anything about steroids only that my bf uses them on cycle and he is 100% different person when he's doing it ***128532; I've thrown an ultimatum at him once and he quit for a year of our relationship and things were absolutely great but he did lose a lot of size and it obviously bothered him because he started again and now I'm living with an absolute monster that I don't even recognise. My only advice might be to say to him I'm sorry but the way you're treating me isn't right, and you need to establish if he knows he's being awful or not? Do you think he can control himself at all or do you need to ask him to stop for the sake
Of your relationship?
My bf sadly is 100% in denial and instead
Blames EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING but himself. Either way his behaviour is awful and I completely understand how you're feeling ***128532; I really hope you find a way to be together and both be happy, you've obviously fallen in love with each other long before the steroids so I hope he can pull himself together and realise he may lose you!
if you suss the magic way to do this please share it with me as I am beside myself and have absolutely no reasoning with Attila the Hun ***128532;Xxx

Ask your BF to give you 20mg of test a week. You'll want sex more than he does. Problem solved.

Back