my crystals came back even after....

bodySculpter

I am banned!
whats up bros, 1st time ive ever had crystals in a bottle of juice. Did what i supposed to do boiled some water and put a 18 guage needle through the top, waited till the crystal dissappperaed thought i was good to go. next day the crystal was back wtf....im no neebie.. so tell me what i should do............thanxs jt

Add a little benzyl benzoate if you have it. Like maybe .5 ml then heat again. If it comes back, add another .5 ml, heat. Do this until they stay away.

Always do this in a sterile fashion.

Just a though, how much to add would depend on how big the vial is... if it's a 10ml vial, you may want to add less than .5 ml. Maybe start with .2 ml.

no dont have any of that dont know where to get it and whats it suppose to do keep it together...some people say just shoot it after u boil it while theres no crystals...

The purpose of Benzyl benzoate is to prevent crystalization. How it works, i dunno, but it does. I'm pretty sure most ugls put it in their injectables, but if enough isn't used, you get crystalization.

You could just melt them away, then shoot it, but keep in mind, if it's crystalizing in the vial, the depot is going to do the same in your muscle and quite possibly hurt like a bitch.

I have this problem with my tren enanthate a lot. Unless you are in a warm environment, if your stuff crashed once it will continue to crash, thats how it is.

What I do is put my stuff in a cup and pour in hot water, shaking my tren periodically (removed from the cup), then I draw when its suspended well. Of course you do not want to shoot burning liquid so make sure it is not hot to the touch, my shots always go with test so this is easy for me.

Add a little benzyl benzoate if you have it. Like maybe .5 ml then heat again. If it comes back, add another .5 ml, heat. Do this until they stay away.

Always do this in a sterile fashion.

sorry bro, but this isn't the best idea. Adding BB may not help this issue. He could have a sterility issue, and hormone issue. Who knows. Plus his dosing will be all fucked up if he just adds .5ml to whatever he has. It needs to be correct.

As for the depot crystalizing in his muscle, that is true, its actually what happens anyway, which is why its good to injecdt slowly with warm oil deep in the muscle for good dissipation.

Either way, i would refilter if anything and see what happens, but like Mudge said, i think your just stuck with some gear that wasn't cooked properly.

Just prepare for some possible depot pain like was stated above.

I've had the problem in the past, I've done this, it worked fantastic. If you were to add .2 ml to a 10 ml vial, you're really gonna worry about your dosage being correct? You think the UGL cares that much? not likely. Not to mention, you could do the math and correct your injection amounts as needed.

mudge, i think ill try your way which ive heard of smiliar ways, just when its suspended and its not real hot ill inject its 300mgs of cyp. from a very good ugl, just came from canada and i think the cold is what happend. do you not aspirtate <put a needle in the top while it boils> let me know...thanxs jt

Back