My cycle

Dementor

First, say hello to everyone, it's my first post here :)

It would be my first real cycle, I started 1 year ago a Test cycle but I had to stop it in the 3 week.

I want start the cycle next month, it´s this:

Week 1-2: Test Enan. 500mg Deca 500mg
Week 2-8: Test Enan. 250mg Deca 250mg
Week 1-3: Dianabol 25mg ED
Week 8-11: Wins 25mg ED
Week 1-11: Nolva 10mg ED
Week 1-11: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500ui every 5th day
Week 12: Nolva 40mg ED
Week 13: Nolva 20 mg ED
Week 14: Nolva 10 mg ED

I´ll use too any liver protect along the cycle.

One question. What Deca it's better to use or doesn't matter what I use, Organon Deca 200mg/2ml (yellow top) or British Dragon Deca 250mg/1ml.

Thanks and sorry about my english :spin:

One more thing guys.

I have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 5000ui I'll mix it with bacteriostatic water in a 10ml sterile vial and I'll keep it in the fridge. I read that you only can keep it in the fridge during 30 days, but I read other people who say that you can kepp it more time and other who say that is less time. I want to be sure about this because If I only can keep it during 30 days I'll use a half vial and then I'll make a new vial.

Thanks!!

Dementor said:
First, say hello to everyone, it's my first post here :)

It would be my first real cycle, I started 1 year ago a Test cycle but I had to stop it in the 3 week.

I want start the cycle next month, it´s this:

Week 1-2: Test Enan. 500mg Deca 500mg
Week 2-8: Test Enan. 250mg Deca 250mg
Week 1-3: Dianabol 25mg ED
Week 8-11: Wins 25mg ED
Week 1-11: Nolva 10mg ED
Week 1-11: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500ui every 5th day
Week 12: Nolva 40mg ED
Week 13: Nolva 20 mg ED
Week 14: Nolva 10 mg ED

I´ll use too any liver protect along the cycle.

One question. What Deca it's better to use or doesn't matter what I use, Organon Deca 200mg/2ml (yellow top) or British Dragon Deca 250mg/1ml.

Thanks and sorry about my english :spin:

I would recommend running just the test since it's essentially your first 'real' cycle. Run 400mg/wk and extend the cycle to 10-12 weeks.

I wouldn't bother with the Winstrol (winny) or dianabol at this point. Although, if you really wanted to, there wouldn't be any harm in running the dbol at the beginning.

HCG use throughout looks good, and nolva will work fine for PCT. If you do take my advice and nix the deca for now, you would begin the nolva therapy two weeks after your last shot instead of three.

As to which deca is better, both are top quality. Although I would give a slight edge to legit Organon. The name, quality, and results have withstood the test of time.

Thanks HeHateMe for replay.

It's really that don't run deca was my first idea and I'm thinking about it again. If I only run test I will keep dianabol and winny.

It would be this:

Semana 1-10: Test Enan. 500mg (250mg Monday, 250mg Friday)
Semana 1-3: Dianabol 25mg ED
Semana 10-13: Wins 25mg ED
Semana 1-13: Nolva 10mg ED
Semana 1-13: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500ui every 5th day
Semana 13: Nolva 40 mg ED
Semana 14: Nolva 20 mg ED
Semana 15: Nolva 10 mg ED

Do you think that It would be enough for a first real cycle?

Dementor said:
I have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 5000ui I'll mix it with bacteriostatic water in a 10ml sterile vial and I'll keep it in the fridge. I read that you only can keep it in the fridge during 30 days, but I read other people who say that you can kepp it more time and other who say that is less time. I want to be sure about this because If I only can keep it during 30 days I'll use a half vial and then I'll make a new vial.

And about this?? 30 days in the fridge it's OK?

Thanks!!

Last edited:
You're considering too many compounds. For a person with your experience, one or two max is all you should be thinking about. You're really just wasting money on complicated stacks at this point in time. Do the test and kickstart it with some dbol if you have to take a second compound. Also help if we knew your stats such as height, weight, bodyfat, lifting experience.

How old are you?

Test only @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks is more than enough. Proper post cycle therapy (pct) and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout.

Years: 26
Height: 6 (184cm)
Weight: 189 (86kg)
Bodyfat: I'm not sure, around 14%
Experience: 4,5 years

2 years ago I ran a winstrol oral cycle, it was ok and then I started a testosterone cycle, but in the 3rd week I had to stop it, because I was in trouble with my sciatic nerve (I have two lumbar disc hernias L4-L5 L5-S1). It's probably that I finally make a only Test cycle because I don't wanna get very much weight and stress my hernias and they make me a problem again.

outlawtas2 said:
ugh that sucks about the hernias. How limited is your lifting?

I'm not limited, I try to train with a good technique, and I don't do excercises which could stress my hernias like shoulders press, barbell squats (I do dumbell squats)... and I always train with my weight training belt.

Back