my farewell see ya people!

juandohh

Fart Knocker
So I finally decided to throw away the vials that i bought from xxxx from the anabolic body or optimal labs.

It was a short lived cycle of test prop tren ace and mast maybe 8 injections over about 3 weeks.

I was not able to keep injecting the same spots, or deal with the pain of prop. What scared me the most is what if I ruined my body or worse the vials had diseases or other junk inside of them? That and my nuts shrunk while on cycle.

I quit the cycle 3 weeks into it and went into PCT clomid nolva and aromasin, I think I have recovered fine. No nut shrinkage, stayed the same weight, no nipple discharge or nothing weird going on with the tits.

I do have a slight pain in my left chest and its not when working out or nothing painful really more than likely its nothing, but I think that's from an abscessed tooth or something unrelated to the hormones. And if it is related to the hormones well I did it to my self and I'll live with it.. Although I did ask on the forum about the Optimal Labs and most said it was decent and G2G.

Well I came to the conclusion that I will never have the resources to send the vials to get checked in case there was some kind of disease in there (Which it more than likely they won't since bacterias and viruses are "USUALLY" killed by the alcohol) and that I'm pretty sure the vials contained the hormones listed on the outside of the bottle. (Extra hair on the body, nuts shrinking... that scared the most!)

So yeah I threw that shit out and I guess I finally got over my paranoia of them having some type of shit they shouldn't inside them, after like 1 year of sitting on this juice. Well any way there is my story thanks for letting my know about PCT and such, I would advise anyone to stay away from steroids unless you really got your ducks in a row, its nothing to play around with. Not a recreational drug at all!

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry posting another steroid forum without authority from Administration is not allowed

Sorry to hear dude. Good luck! I kind of like the pain from prop... weird.
I was running out of places to pin my nuts shrunk and the pain hurt, I said FUCK IT! and went into PCT then I got paranoid and thought the vials were tainted with some kind of disease. I think I was just tripping cause the hormones were working and more than likely the alcohol would kill the viruses or bacteria's, at least I would hope.

lol all you can do while on cycle to calm your self down is realize you have done everything possible to make it as safe as possible and read all the information that you could and are as knowledgeable as can be. Realistically you have got to have a odd attitude to be able to do steroids not every one can. You have to be ok with the fact that you could fuck your self up. But honestly one normal cycle is very unlikely to do that with the right pct and a beginner level of hormones. Well man I never really heard you post but its sad to see you go man. Oh and I heard about the pain from test prop and all that that's why Ive only done enenthate esters. I will leave with my parting words saying there is nothing like looking in the mirror realizing you are bigger than all the super heros you looked up to as a kid and people saying you look like a human tank. Good bye and fare well. Keep your pimp hand strong.. I had to add that in there.

You are not ready now but who knows maybe that time will come again. Keep learning because why you would have chosen prop for your first cycle means you didn't research much.

I was a bit paranoid the first 2 weeks too bro. Come third week I was crazy to pin, i was looking forward to pinning. Now i get pleasure from pinning... weird huh? Everyone feels like that, i just gave it time to settle in... now when i pin im excited... and when i finish 3 seconds later... im like ehh whatever.

lol when I had nothing left I wanted to cry and pinn water just to remember and be able to pretend. Ha ha I was drinking a little bit. Aghh it sucked.

Back