My first cycle advices are appreciated

kd_94

Stats 24 5'7 145 pounds 8-12 % Bf estimating.
Since its my first cycle im considering starting with
a lower dose of test E then the standard 500 ew since i am a shorter guy and see how my body reacts
is this a stupid decision?
For serms i read that its okay to only use Nolvadex correct me if im wrong?
Cycle:
Test- E 250 mg Ew for 12 W
Hcg:500 iu every week(250 twice a week) 12 Week
Use 500 iu's a week of HCG for your entire cycle. Then use 500iu's every day for the 10 days leading up to 4 days before SERM treatmen

AI:exemestane 12.5mg ED 12 weeks

Pct Start w 15-17 Nolvadex
w 15 40mg ed
w 16 40mg ed
w 17 20 mg

so this is my plan please tell me if there is anything i need to change, things i can better/things that are unnecessary.
Im here to learn any help is appriciated.

Not to be a dick... but you’re 145lbs. Why do you think you’re anywhere near the point of needing steroids to gain? Learn to eat first.

lowering your testosterone dose because your short does not make sence my friend. keep it @500 mgs per week. here is a tried and true first cycle set up. View attachment 567046
and like main man said above, get more food into you.

running 2 AI's with 500mg's of test per week is insane. Run just the testosterone and have some aromasin/examestane on hand. Should your estrogen go too high you can always take 1 aromasin every 2-3 days, but it's probably not necessary and will kill your gains.

Stats 24 5'7 145 pounds 8-12 % Bf estimating.
Since its my first cycle im considering starting with
a lower dose of test E then the standard 500 ew since i am a shorter guy and see how my body reacts
is this a stupid decision
?
For serms i read that its okay to only use Nolvadex correct me if im wrong?
Cycle:
Test- E 250 mg Ew for 12 W
Hcg:500 iu every week(250 twice a week) 12 Week
Use 500 iu's a week of HCG for your entire cycle. Then use 500iu's every day for the 10 days leading up to 4 days before SERM treatmen

AI:exemestane 12.5mg ED 12 weeks

Pct Start w 15-17 Nolvadex
w 15 40mg ed
w 16 40mg ed
w 17 20 mg

so this is my plan please tell me if there is anything i need to change, things i can better/things that are unnecessary.
Im here to learn any help is appriciated.

Ok welcome to the board :wavey: .Listen politely I tell you should take a bit more time learning. While your Q's are not stupid they exhibit some lacking common knowledge in regard to AAS use. That's ok we all started somewhere .

The reason we start at 500mgs is because that will put your test level above where your natural level is and allow you to utilize the exogenous Test sine your own production will be shut down during cycle time. Less in then 500mgs tends to be shy of giving you all the benefits of the use of exogenous Test. True that when we use increased doses up into say 750 plus mgs week then the sides can multiply become more prominent and debilitating then lower doses. At 500mgs you can get good results and not cause any detrimental problems at all.

I don't believe you are on target with your PCT, however I think Milton has you covered.

Get to know more about the steroid profiles, Aromatase Enzyme, Estrogen, Prolactin and Progesterone and all the sides of LOW and HIGH Estrogen. How to combat the unwanted sides by the use of Ancillaries.

Good Luck , ,OMM

PS: OP how many years have you been training ..... and what weight were you when you started , Please ... ???? This is important

Last edited:
Hi thanks for the reply
i started training at the age of 18 so 6 years.
weight when i started was around 116 lbs.

Hi sir thanks for the info i noticed that the arimadex dosage increases after the second week
from 0,25 to 0,5 why is that beneficial?
I read this Generally people prefer aromasin because its suicidal inhibitor. Where as arimidex is not.
Meaning that it(arimidex) binds reversibly to the aromatase enzyme through competitive inhibition. Exemestane(Aromasin) is an irreversible. It acts as a false substrate for the aromatase enzyme, and is processed to an intermediate that binds irreversibly to the active site of the enzyme causing its inactivation, an effect also known as "suicide inhibition."
and that the likely hood of having a estro rebound when you come of arimadex.
From my point of view aromasin seems like a safer route to take?

Hi sir thanks for the info i noticed that the arimadex dosage increases after the second week
from 0,25 to 0,5 why is that beneficial?
I read this Generally people prefer aromasin because its suicidal inhibitor. Where as arimidex is not.
Meaning that it(arimidex) binds reversibly to the aromatase enzyme through competitive inhibition. Exemestane(Aromasin) is an irreversible. It acts as a false substrate for the aromatase enzyme, and is processed to an intermediate that binds irreversibly to the active site of the enzyme causing its inactivation, an effect also known as "suicide inhibition."
and that the likely hood of having a estro rebound when you come of arimadex.
From my point of view aromasin seems like a safer route to take?
sure give it a try and keep us posted on how it goes.

I would first try eating more and working out more. 145 at 10% seems a little light to be turning to this plan for help. Please do not take offense.....i mean well. Gambling with your hormones is a last resort and I would exhaust all other avenues first. Slowly increasing clean calories and workout volume is a must.....with or without this plan. The point I'm tryingvto make is.......you have to increase your food intake and workout volume/intensity if you go ahead with your plan anyway, so why not try that first. Slowly increase both and just see what happens. You are young. Get some blood work done and see what your current test level is. If it's normal then you can build without additional hormones at your size. Continue building and add hormones later. Sorry.....im sure this isn't what you wanted to hear. If you have already tried the above mentioned then please just ignore me :)
Best of luck with whatever you decide bro. Take care

Back