My First Cycle; and i want it to be a Cut

Sh0gun

Hey guys,

i have been doing a ton of research and I really want my first cycle to be a CUT rather than a bulk cycle.

Im a big guy usually and i put on weight really easy so i want to step up my training and cut right up.

Im 28 years old, male, 110kg sitting about 18%bodyfat (without measuring)

Im thinking of running:

Test Prop for 12 weeks EOD at - 1ml per jab so roughtly about 500mg's p/w
Tren A from weeks 2-10 EOD at - 1ml per jab so same style

for my PCT i have clomid and Nolva that i will run after i finish

What do you guys think of this? what are your thoughts? I would appreciate all information i can.

many thanks

Don't run tren just stick to test for your first run. It will be plenty get some adex and proviron will help harden you up also.

I have read then when you do your first cycle it should only be testosterone to see how your body reacts...

I can't stress this enough... make sure you are losing fat before you start cycling. Know that your diet is working and there will be less guess work when on. If you're not in a deficit you won't cut up so make sure you can stick to it naturally first.

Also no tren for the first one, 2nd one, 3rd one. Try just test or test and finish with var at the end.

You have a higher body fat % making you more likely to have sides run the first cycle properly, if everything goes good add tren your next cycle.its all fun in games till your lactating from the tren.:druggie:

If you want to have to best results on your first cycle, contact 3J for a cutting diet plan!

Back