My first cycle gtg? Any advice?

Herna31f

My cycle advice? Gtg?
Stats age 21 5 11" 190 14% bf, first steriod cycle but have done a couple ph cycles in past, been training for 4 years

Weeks 1-4 300 mg test e/ 50 mg dbol Ed
Weeks 5-10 test prop 100 mg eod
Weeks 6-10 50 mg strambofert( bp winny) Ed

PCT nolva 40/40/20/20 with kreaklayne and DAA

Any advice besides age? I know in some opinions I'm too young but I'm gonna do it anyway, so any advice is greatly appreciatedkk

too young, too many compounds, mixing long and short esters, no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) mentioned on cycle and no clomid mentioned in post cycle therapy (pct)
Do you really understand what pinning every other day means? i really think you should reconsider and stay natural a bit longer

personally, I believe mixing long and short esters can have it's benefits. this method of course has its place, and it is not the way you demonstrated.

first off, you're entirely too young to even be fooling with AAS. your endocrine system still has not fully matured believe it or not, and this will only retard it. bad idea. I can think of several ways for you to run a better and more successful first cycle. BUT, I will not condone the mistakes of others.

sorry, my friend, but my advice is to put AAS on hold for now and soak up as much info on this world as possible until the right time to pull the trigger.

Back