My first Cycle Of Anavar i need to lose body fat

Im a 20 yr old 5 foot 11 inch college wrestler.. I currently weigh 222 but wrestle 197....In november i got injured and was unable to compete any longer or train at all...I turned to drinking an partying and packed on some serious fat..... yestersday was my first day on the Var.. i took 10 mgs in am 10 before my after noon lift and 10 in pm....im am also taking Primitein which contains 12.5 mgs Ephedra im taking 2 pills 3 times a day of that....

I did chest monday
inclinedumbbell 55x10 65x10 75x8 85x7
Flat bench 135x12 185X10 205x8 225x8
Decline 135x10 155x10 15 x 8 185 x 8

Did not notice any huge immidant impact feel a little gassy..not very hungary

i also ran 3 miles post work out

my diet is good
ceral in am

Tyson canned chicken brest with hotsauce lunch

grilled chickn on whole wheat dinner

i want to be lean and strong by wrestling season i got like 30 pounds to lose...

any advice will help thank you

Keep us updated. I personally would go up to 50mg ed devided throughout the day. But thats just me , since you are running it alone.

you can lose weight naturally. and Anavar (var) is not for losing 30lbs anyway.

training and diet with some supplements and you can easily attain your goal.

That was just my diet for yesterday i usually eat 5-6 times a day small meals... I have 2-3 protein shakes daily to. And I know i could loose the 30 with diet alone but i want to gain strenght without the size.....should i stack with anything to burn fat and gain the strength...?

I did legs and arms today

Squat
225x 12 275x 8 275x8 295x8

felt good smooth

ran 2 miles at 7

feel good overall not hungary but am loving water

221 end of workout with cloths on

Please add some test, I posted this on another board, I will copy over:

True, to an extent.

Its been a few years that this has been covered in its entirety, but in males a min amount of testosterone (none derived form or basic bio-identical w/w-o ester) is needed for the male brain to produce essential amounts of eurotransmitters... Lets look at NANC

http://books.google.com/books?id=Z40...sult&resnum=7#

And ofcourse there is the Natural killer (NK) cells and cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTL), which all three basic cortisone, testosterone, and estradiol, had regulatory influence on both cytotoxicity and migration of NK cells.....

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...1ede55463b8ee9

So yes, you don't have to have test in your cycle. But, you might have some immune issues and other disfunctions.

If its just a few 100mgs...

Dancer

What type of test can i add that will not make me gain weight..Im willing to diet very strict and i run a min of 2 miles a day....

Test E once or twice a week. The Anavar (var) and Ephedra should be kick ass for cutting assuming your diet is up to par, and you may wanna switch to HIIT training instead of the 2 miles. JMO Ive never cut any amount of weight.

Dancer

What type of test can i add that will not make me gain weight..Im willing to diet very strict and i run a min of 2 miles a day....

Dude, if you don't want to gain size then drop the var, pointless, the strength gains are totally temporary from it. If u want strength then you need MORE MUSCLE which equates to size and weight. So make up your mind do you wanna make weight? or do you wanna get bigger and stronger? Personally in your situation i'd just run ECA/Clen/albuterol only, pointless to run a steroid, especially Anavar (var) waste of fucking money without test and low bf%

Dancer

weight gain/loss is a function of diet/cardio/lifting.

Just 250mg of test E a week in enough that your dick will still work and your immune system ergo white/red blood cell count doesnt get F'ed off.

Dude, if you don't want to gain size then drop the var, pointless, the strength gains are totally temporary from it. If u want strength then you need MORE MUSCLE which equates to size and weight. So make up your mind do you wanna make weight? or do you wanna get bigger and stronger? Personally in your situation i'd just run ECA/Clen/albuterol only, pointless to run a steroid, especially Anavar (var) waste of fucking money without test and low bf%

var is one of the few steroids with very high chance of most, if not all, keepable strength gains. granted it's expensive, but don't dilute the gear beause of its price. it's one of the best steroids on the market. Most athlete's favourite as they want stregnth gains and not weight gains.

But with test you will add some pounds of water retention.
I would run an aromatase-inhibitor (AI) like Arimidex so you don't have estrogen related side effects ( water retention, Gynecomastia etc.)

But with test you will add some pounds of water retention.
I would run an aromatase-inhibitor (AI) like Arimidex so you don't have estrogen related side effects ( water retention, Gynecomastia etc.)

Aromasin over Arimidex under all circumstances as it doesn't mess with your lipid profile.

Im a 20 yr old 5 foot 11 inch college wrestler.. I currently weigh 222 but wrestle 197....In november i got injured and was unable to compete any longer or train at all...I turned to drinking an partying and packed on some serious fat..... yestersday was my first day on the Var.. i took 10 mgs in am 10 before my after noon lift and 10 in pm....im am also taking Primitein which contains 12.5 mgs Ephedra im taking 2 pills 3 times a day of that....

I did chest monday
inclinedumbbell 55x10 65x10 75x8 85x7
Flat bench 135x12 185X10 205x8 225x8
Decline 135x10 155x10 15 x 8 185 x 8

Did not notice any huge immidant impact feel a little gassy..not very hungary

i also ran 3 miles post work out

my diet is good
ceral in am

Tyson canned chicken brest with hotsauce lunch

grilled chickn on whole wheat dinner

i want to be lean and strong by wrestling season i got like 30 pounds to lose...

any advice will help thank you

Hmm or you could stop drinking, partying, diet and excersize hard, and lose the weight without using a crutch?

You know Anavar (var) isn't a fatloss agent right? Losing fat will come from expending more calories per day than you take in, for an extended period of time.

Back