My First Cycle Of Testosterone Propionate and d-bol....

NiTiN ShArMa

Helloo everyone..

Im starting my first cycle which consists testosterone propionate and d-bol

(Week 1-8)Testosterone propionate - 375mg Ew

(Week 1-4)D-bol- 30mg Ed

For pct i will use nolvadex

I will take 5000 calories every day which consists 250g protein 500g carbs and 30g fat

So, my question is my cycle sounds good ?

And how much inches i will gain after this cycle and how much body fat i will loose

My current arms size is 14.5 inches , thigh size 23 , chest 35 and my current body fat is 17.47% height -176cm weight -72kg

Thank you guyss in advance..!!

How old are you and what is your lifting history. ? This cycle does not sound good.

Do you really think you can eat 5,000 calories a day... not many people can do that, have you.

You need not do anything but Testosterone for a first cycle and it would be best at a dose of 500mgs week not as low as 350 wk

You should NOT be doing Dbol on your first cycle especially since you no not how to control your Estrogen. Proven by the facyt that you have made NO mention of an AI to be used. DO you know what that is or means. ??

An 8 week cycle is no a good plan since it is going to take several weeks for the Test "P" to speed up adequately all the synergistic activity to build Muscle mass. A first cycle should be Test at 500 mgs wk to get any decent gains of LMM

Your PCT is inadequate and should really include clomid.

We are all different and so are our gains. No one can Predict how many inches you will gain anywhere on your body. This Question by you,... BEGS the Question, "are you for real ? are you a troll" or maybe just ignorant in all of this Body Building information.

You need to get educated before you do this. If not you are going to fill up with water retention and gain little to nothing , only to loose all the water weight and size after the cycle.

You don't need to try to reinvent the wheel. The one you came up with is kind of clunky, square shaped, and the axle is off center.

Read the stickies in the Anabolic Steroid Discussion part of the forum, and it will tell you exactly what to do - and if you read between the lines and learn a bit will tell you what not to do (i.e. things that you have proposed in your post).

I will use a mass gainer for complete 5000 calories in a day and i will use nolvadex for protection from gyno and whats the problem in test prop and d-bol in a first cycle can you explain me briefly and suggest me a good cycle for the best results.

Check out the ingredients of your mass gainer, it is going to have a whopping big load of dextrose or maltodextrin - you will be basically mainlining glucose into your blood.

Ok I guess if you can get away with it. If I could eat that dose of sugar I'd rather have a candy bar or ice cream.

If you don't know what's wrong with your proposed cycle, then you should read the stickies. Honest, it will be worth while and won't take that long.

Stop , Stop STOP...OP all of your Q's and all reply's show us that you are far from ready to cycle.
You need to read up o[n Estrogen, Prolactin and Progesterone. Understand the Aromatase enzyme and how Testosterone and Dbol increase this causing water retention and Gyno etc...

The side effects of High and low E2. and how to control this. The reasons why we advise Test only. AND MORE AND MORE...OP you know NOTHING absolutely nothing as to what you are embarking on. So stop.... go off and read for a while, get some knowledge , then come back with sensible Q's. We or ME isn't gonna spoon feed you.

Sorry but I have lost patience with your ignorance. :mad: And how much inches i will gain after this cycle and how much body fat i will loose ????????
What kind of Q's is this.

OH Hey HOW OLD are you AND why have you avoided this Question... HUH ?

Last edited:
So are you ready to be a pin cushion? Run Test Cup only. You need to see how your body reacts. Get your blood work done 1st!!! What's your stats? What's your bodyfat at?

My First Cycle Of Testosterone Propionate and d bol

Yes of course, this is the first time using the still AFTER a thorough scrub, vinegar run, scrub and alcohol run.
The way I understand it is ethanol should come through at 78 degrees, no?

Back