My first cycle - Test-E/Anavar

Harrison21

Just looking for advice and opinions on my first cycle, I am only 21 years old and I know that its seriously too young to be doing a cycle but I've already made my mind up, I train 3-4 times a week and tend to do cardio 2 or so days a week.

Stats

Height : 6ft 1
Weight : 202 pounds
BF : 16%

Cycle

Test-E and Anavar cycle

Week 1-12 .5 Arimidex per day

Week 1-4 Testostesteron-Enanthate @ 1 x 1ml jab every 5 days

Week 4-12 Testosterone-Enanthate @ 1 x 1ml every 4 days

Week 1-4 Take 2x50mg tablets of Anavar per day

4 week break from Anavar

Week 8-12 Take 2x50mg tablets of Anavar per day

Week 13-15 You will take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out

Week 15-17 Nolvadex 20 mg per day = 280mg

Week 14-17 Clomid 50mg per day = 1,000mg

Thanks for taking a look!

Oh boy.....Assuming your enanthate is dosed at 250 your not running enough test. Why the break from the anavar? Anavar works best at 6-8 weeks in my opinion. At that low dose of test you wont need the arimidex. You need to seriously reconsider what your doing....your no where near knowledgable enough to run a cycle.

Reason being for the low test to start off with is because I'm not sure how my body will react to it, It's my first cycle I'm just seeing how my body reacts... So you're saying I need to reconsider because I'm pinning every 4-5 days instead of every 3 days? It's not that I lack knowledge, I'd rather just see what gains I get from a low dose then up it?

As for the Arimidex I'd rather be safe then even have the slightest chance of getting gyno and also don't want to look bloated at all

Reason for the break on anavar is I'd like to keep my liver as healthy as I can, I know Anavar is only mild but still i'd rather be safe

Let me know what you think?

Inject 1ml twice per week....thats a good first cycle. The anavar has a cumulative effect which is why you get better gains the further into the run you go. Taking a break will hurt gains and anavar is very mild on the liver. Have the Arimidex on hand....just dont see you getting estro related sides on that dose.

First cycle should be a test only cycle like 500mg week test e to see how you react and it will give you great gains. And also id highly recommend dropping some bf before the cycle.

As posted above run test at 500mg, jab twice a week. Agree with above, Run the Anavar (var) for 8 weeks no break. I would lower the dose of Anavar (var) to 75mg if possible, just my opinion. First time up I don't think 100mg ED is the dose for you. I didn't even know ana Anavar (var) came in 50mg tabs. You sure they're tabs not capsuls?

Week 1-12: Test E@ 500mg/week (Shoot every Monday&Thursday)
Week 5-12: Anavar@ 75mg/day (Spread dosage out evenly during the day)**
Week 3-12: Aromasin@ 12.5mg/EveryOtherDay***

**You'll see strength gains from the Anavar but you won't physically notice any difference until you lower bf%.

***You typically run Aromasin@ 12.5mg/day as opposed to EoD, but I run it EoD when cycling with mild compounds such as these...just a personal preference.

post cycle therapy (pct) (Starts 14 days after last Test E injection)
Week 1-2: Nolvadex@ 40mg/day and Clomid@ 100mg/day
Week 3-4: Nolvadex@ 20mg/day and Clomid@ 50mg/day

As for another personal preference, I tend to train for higher reps/lower weight during post cycle therapy (pct) to make sure I don't overkill it while my bodies' recouperating.

Last edited:
Since its your first cycle I won't say its a terrible idea to test the waters a bit before diving in. Otherwise I'd recommend doing some research on front loading long ester steroids like test enanthate.

Read this excellent article:
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ensive-look-modern-aas-cycling-andy-13-a.html

I also see no good reason to take a break from anavar and I agree with 100 mgs. per day is silly for your first time, and may be well past the point of diminishing returns even for a very experienced user. I suggest starting at 50 mgs. 75 *might* result in some additional gains.

Also, because of the way half lives work, you should seriously consider using the anavar about 2 weeks beyond your last test enanthate injection, to keep the cycle working for you as long as possible and then switching to recovery of your natural testosterone production as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback, I'm going to wait another month till I start the cycle as quite a few people have told me to reduce my BF If I want to see better results with the Anavar. The Anavar that I am using are 50mg tabs that can be broke into two easily so probably going to 75mg per day and see what results I get.

What % of BF is acceptable to start seeing results from Anavar?

I am using the Britishdragon EU Oxanabol tablets which I know aren't the real british dragon but I've put the code in on the site and they are genuine copys.

The test that I am using is the Iranian Aburaihan 250mg amps, heard quite alot of bad reviews from then but a friend of mine used this only last month and saw great results.

@trevdog I'll take a look at that article now, thanks for your advice everyone!

Back