My First Cycle - Test E Only

I see. I think I can find 1500ui Pregnyl so that I can be more comfortable about the expiration.

How about having a shot of 500ui every week? For example, on monday with test shot. Is it OK to run hcg like that until the end of cycle? I know the best way is to shot 2 x 250ui everyweek but I'm trying to be a little bit flexible about it.

Any thoughts on that? 500ui one shot every week seems more practical for me. I'm having trouble to keep my hcg in the fridge :)

Last edited:
I know that. It is about storing it in the fridge. I don't want everbody to know that I am on something. Saturdays I have plenty of private time for myself. This was the reason behind asking for having 500ui one shot weekly. Anyway, I have to consider my options. I'm planning to pin this saturday.

Why not pick up a cheap mini fridge and keep it in your room. That way you can store it in there and no one will know.

Come on. I have a wife :)

Can I store unmixed hcg in room temperature? Is it OK? I mean the powder. This way I can mix it with sterile water and pin without an hassle :)

As far as I understand, the hcg can be stored in room temperature in powder form (unmixed). So, it is possible for me to shot it in small doses (250ui) twice a week. Also I will be pinning testo 250mg twice a week as discussed before. 0,5 Adex EOD or E2D.

I think I'm ready to go now. Thanks for all inputs. I will update my progress.

I have pinned my first test shot a few minutes ago. I didnt feel a damn thing. It looks fine. No blood while aspirating no pain.

Now it's time to do everything perfect and wait for the kick in.

Hi there i am a newbie to this i am ready to take my first cycle i have bought some test max 400 made by pharminex and also a deca called n max 400 also made by pharminex i was planning on running them noth together for my first cycle at 1ml a week of each however after doing more research i am thinking about doing just the test max 400 please advise, and yes before anyone starts asking if i have post cycle therapy (pct) sorted yes i have.

trickyb, open your own thread bro.

Also, you should run only test in your first cycle. Deca will be too much. Don't mess with 19-nor's in your first cycle.

I had a great back workout yesterday. The mentality of being in a cycle feels different. It increased my motivation.

My right quad feels a little bit sore today. I hope it will get better after a few pins.

Guys, I have a question regarding the injection. I read about it today and they say it is enough to pull the plunger just a little bit for aspiration.

Yesterday, I pulled it gently but nothing came. I thought I need to see some air so pulled stronger and around 1ml of air popped in. I sent it all into the muscle. Will it do any harm? I think this is the reason why my quad feels sore today. Next time I will just pull it with the tip of my finger.

Damn. I wish my wife was a nurse. That would be a win-win both for my shots and my sex life. :D Being a newbie sucks.

I had my 2nd shot yesterday. It was smooth. Pip is less then the first one. Still have some pain but i think it is normal for virgin muscles. Im gonna try z-track method for the next pin.

I would say your carbs are too low and your protein is too high and overall calories seem too low. I would keep protein at around 275-280 and up the carbs by 100-150g and then see how much you're gaining on the scale and adjust accordingly.

I couldn't write here for a while. Sorry for that. I will be more informative in the upcoming days.

Shots going well. Still having some trouble when I hit the left quad (I'm right handed). It causes some pip. I delayed my last leg workout because of that. But when I shot to the left quad it is pretty smooth. No pip. Anyway, It is not a big deal.

I'm using nizoral shampoo (%5 ketoral) for my hair and also I use it on my shoulders. No hair loss (I have MPB) and I didn't had any acne yet. My skin is a little bit oily, but smooth as a baby.

Strength is increased. I'm more focused in the gym and also in my business life. I'm always in a good mood. Lively, is the right word I think :)

I'm 110kgs right now (242lbs). My back and chest is getting better everyday. Also I started to see some new veins on my forearms. And my friends tell me that my shoulders are bigger :) On the other hand, arms grow so slow.

I'm taking adex 0,5 E2D. I don't have any pain in my joints, no bloat, no nipple itch. I think I found my sweetspot for Aromatase inhibitor (AI) usage.

what's the latest Mav? you should be around week 3 or 4 now, #BeastMode yet?

Not yet bro. I didn't fully kicked in. But for the last 2 days I'm having a great libido increase. My marriage is in danger :D Wify couldn't keep up with me :D Waiting to unleash the beast! :D 5th and 6th weeks will be it.

I would say your carbs are too low and your protein is too high and overall calories seem too low. I would keep protein at around 275-280 and up the carbs by 100-150g and then see how much you're gaining on the scale and adjust accordingly.

I tweaked my macros a little bit. They are like: protein:280-300gr / carbs: 300-320gr / fat: 70gr. Total calories is around 3100-3200 right now. And every morning I wake up heavier :D I have never gained that much weight before. But it is easy to add some oats and peanut butter for an extra 500 cals if it stuck somewhere. :)

I pinned my 7th shot today. It was the smoothest shot I've ever head to the left quad. No pip for now. I think the pain I had was about the penetration angle of the needle. I will be more careful about it.

I'm going to add 75 grams of oats to my diet. I can make a preworkout shake with some whey, oats and skim milk. This will probably increase my carb intake by 60 grams.

My appetite is increasing, also my sex drive too. Some nights I sweat too much. Everyday I'm gaining some weight. But my belly measurement stays the same. I think I didn't gain that much fat. I hope it will start to decrease a little bit after 5th week.

I got over 111kgs (244 lbs) and still gaining :) Everybody tells me that I got big and my shoulders are looking bigger then ever. I increased my push-press weights by %15. But despite I use adex, some say that my face got rounder. :) I hate that moon face thing. But I can deal with it.

Diet wise, I doubled the amount of oats I consume. Also I get zinc, mangesium and b complex (my own zma) before bed. Makes me sleep deeper. I will also add some BCAA to my shakes next week.

My libido is increasing every day. I haven't feel like that after teenage years :D 2 rounds of thigh bruising sex + 1 hardcore workout, then I feel relaxed :D

I'm gonna change my workout routine. It will be something like: chest + triceps, back + biceps, shoulder + arms, legs + calves + abs. I really want to bash those damn arms. They are the slowest growing part right now.

Btw, I got sick today. It is like Flu. I feel so tired and my throat hurts. Hope I will get over it quickly. Because it is chest day tomorrow! :)

Back