My First Cycle (Test E/Tbol)?

So im on day 12 since last pin, is it normal that i still have a decently strong libido? Im starting my Clomid/Nolva run today and gonna continue it for the 4 weeks as planned. 50/50/50/50 40/40/20/20. I havent lost any weight im still in the 193-195 range.

So im on day 12 since last pin, is it normal that i still have a decently strong libido? Im starting my Clomid/Nolva run today and gonna continue it for the 4 weeks as planned. 50/50/50/50 40/40/20/20. I havent lost any weight im still in the 193-195 range.

You very well could still have a material quantity of exogenous test in your system. It is often recommended to wait three weeks before starting PCT when taking 500mg of test C/E per week.

You very well could still have a material quantity of exogenous test in your system. It is often recommended to wait three weeks before starting PCT when taking 500mg of test C/E per week.

Ahh ok, was wondering what was up. Thanks for the input mega!

So, Liquid Nolva and Clomid are on the list for the worst tasting things i have ever consumed lol.

I've eaten dog, goat's penis, ox eyeball and frog fallopian tubes. Trust me, there's worse things.

20 days after last inject still doing pct, libido is still fine. No weight loss so far and strength is still here.

I don't know of it's a coincidence or not but, ever since I started pct I've slept like 4-5 hours tops at a given time. I can fall asleep at 5am and randomly wake up at 8ish am and be wide awake like I am now. I don't know why and I'm one to sleep ALOT.

Balls are getting bigger at least I feel they are I'm on day 10 of pct 22 days since last pin and I feel good, tired and lethargic here and there due to lack of sleep but I still have a nice libido too. No weight loss.

Been getting a slight kick in the nuts sensation these last few days, I've read around that it's my boys starting to kick back in which makes me happy.

Did you take progress pictures through all of this? I'd be interested to see them. What was your training like while you were on? Did you get all your bloods done?

Little update, been busy with finals so i havent been hitting the gym as much the last week or two but still getting there. No weight loss, still at 195lbs i got my bodyfat checked and it actually went up to 17% so the actual stats for the cycle was starting 170 lbs 5'6 15%bf ending 195 lbs 17%bf. Strength is still the same, few less reps here and there. Libido is still up im 5 weeks since last inject on my 3rd week of clomid nolva pct and balls are getting back to normal.

Back