My first cycle (Test Prop and D-bol) log, with pictures.

Dude your results look awesome! Keep it up! I'm working on the same things, ready to get big and then shred it all off but my only problem is finding everything. PM me if you dont mind.

Nice work man... remember that statement about not wanting to get too big, all those weeks ago?! I think you got big bro! Keep those calories up and lift hard, Looking forward to seeing what you do next time.

Update: I'm exactly 2 weeks into post cycle therapy (pct) and I can say I'm finally beginning to recover. The first week of post cycle therapy (pct) my libido was shot. I could still get it up but it wasn't nearly what it was like before cycle. I had literally no sex drive. But after the second week every thing has come back. I feel like I'm 80 percent recovered and its getting better every day. I got 2 more weeks left on post cycle therapy (pct). I'm only 4 pounds down since the end if the cycle and I've stayed at this weight for a while now. Ill put some pics up at the end of post cycle therapy (pct). I am definitely looking more cut even though I have added fat during the cycle with some water weight coming off.

Last edited:
Back