My First Cycle

Get more calories, u can gain all the way through and even afterwards if u get your calories and do proper pct.

Well I went in the gym feeling a little sick yesterday. I have been nursing a bad cold. So I wasn't 100% and I had a terrible headache.. I tried maxing bench again.. I started with 260 and got stuck halfway up... I said well hell Im gonna do 250 again then.. Hell I couldnt even do that! I did it like two weeks ago. maybe it was just a bad day i duno.. kinda discouraging though!

yea I have been trying to eat everything in sight... I have been kinda broke lately so its hard to eat everything I want to and get enough protein..

OK... it has been a while since a post.. been really busy!

I have one more week of post cycle therapy (pct) left...

I have lost a few of the lbs. i put on.. I am down to about 163 as of now... and I sure do miss that monster pump I was getting the whole way through the cycle.

I have noticed also that I have been alot less motivated(in the gym and in daily activities) I dont have that push in the gym that I did before. Also, my craving for food all the time has died,acne is easing up some, and my boys are coming back to normal size.

I am pleased with the gains... havent decided whether or not I am gonna do a second cycle.. think I am gonna hit it natural for a while, then decide later on!

OH yea almost forgot maxes at the end of cycle... as of last weeks final maxes:

Bench-265
Squat-295

that is an increase of 90lbs. bench and 90lbs. squat... not too bad for about 3 months.

thats not bad man, but i cant believe no one has said this yet but....you have only been training for 8 months and you are already on AS? that seems a little quick to me, anyone else think so? you could have made those type of gains, i'll be it not as quick, without the AS.....IMO you should try to get everything you can out of your body before you try AS...and only 21 man you can do it without the AS....if you try your next cycle just keep it simple...get some test and hit tha gym hard...and like they said just eat everything in site.....

tank...

Back