My first 'proper' test cycle.

At 550mg of test a week statistically hell need an AI. So if he's worried about lipids 6.5mg stane ed or .25 if adex eod wou lk d be a conservative start and if he doesn't need it at the mid bloods stop. Better to be proactive than reactive in my opinion.

At 550mg of test a week statistically hell need an AI. So if he's worried about lipids 6.5mg stane ed or .25 if adex eod wou lk d be a conservative start and if he doesn't need it at the mid bloods stop. Better to be proactive than reactive in my opinion.

Fair call. That's allot of test. He'd get great results running 300mg and dieting properly, but each to their own.

If he uses an AI right off the bat on his first cycle how will he ever know he needs to use it? Hard to crash E2 with Aromasin, so wouldn't the better play be to start the cycle, then go get mid cycle bloodwork and then determine if he needs to implement the AI?

Its a case of being proactive vs reactive - both approaches work but I'd rather guys be more proactive on a first cycle due to the lack of experience with everything.

We know that bloodwork for test at a sufficient dose is always going to show higher e2.
So would you rather take a chance to see if your comfortable with higher e2, knowing the risk of feeling like complete shit and risking your health.
Or take a low dose of aromasin from the start, which as you pointed will not crash your e2 unless your an idiot with dosing, and then make adjustments if mid-cycle bloodwork shows the need for it.

Starting off with the presumption that you'll be fine with higher e2 is not the right way to think about things.
Plus, with everything else going on I don't think the first cycle is the right time to experiment with how you feel on high e2.

Last edited:
Its a case of being proactive vs reactive - both approaches work but I'd rather guys be more proactive on a first cycle due to the lack of experience with everything.

We know that bloodwork for test at a sufficient dose is always going to show higher e2.
So would you rather take a chance to see if your comfortable with higher e2, knowing the risk of feeling like complete shit and risking your health.
Or take a low dose of aromasin from the start, which as you pointed will not crash your e2 unless your an idiot with dosing, and then make adjustments if mid-cycle bloodwork shows the need for it.

Starting off with the presumption that you'll be fine with higher e2 is not the right way to think about things.
Plus, with everything else going on I don't think the first cycle is the right time to experiment with how you feel on high e2.

Again, fair call. I was certainly not presuming that anyone is fine with higher E2. I hate high estrogen and always run a low dose of aromasin, and I never go over 300mg of test as I like lower doses of test and higher doses of masteron. I was operating on the assumption that his mid cycle bloodwork would be around the 6 week mark, and I don't think he'd be feeling like shit before 6 weeks. Now I don't know how high E2 can spike off of 550mg of test in 6 weeks, and that would obviously vary from person to person, but in the OP's case at 12.5mg/ day of stane on 550mg of test per week the only adjustment he'd have to make is likely up to 25mg/day. I agree that it is probably better just to play it safe and not experiment on his first cycle as you just want things to go smooth on cycle number one.

Last edited:
Again, fair call. I was certainly not presuming that anyone is fine with higher E2. I hate high estrogen and always run a low dose of aromasin, and I never go over 300mg of test as I like lower doses of test and higher doses of masteron. I was operating on the assumption that his mid cycle bloodwork would be around the 6 week mark, and I don't think he'd be feeling like shit before 6 weeks. Now I don't know how high E2 can spike off of 550mg of test in 6 weeks, and that would obviously vary from person to person, but in the OP's case at 12.5mg/ day of stane on 550mg of test per week the only adjustment he'd have to make is likely up to 25mg/day. I agree that it is probably better just to play it safe and not experiment on his first cycle as you just want things to go smooth on cycle number one.

E2 could easily be in the triple digits in that time frame on that much test.

So basically we have to stay in ai forever? ? Maybe thats causing brown piss and doesnt sound too healthy. My estro stays not to out of control on low test high mast.... alot of guys dont need the amount of test they use especially without hgh. I don't do studies i base things off my blood work, only reason i had to use letro recently is because i tried running a gram of test when i knew better and i caught the issue the day my nip got sore and never had gyno yet knock on wood.... Always have a ai on hand thats a must. Not trying to fight but where i met BA theres alot of guys very advance and blow away everyone on this forum physique wise go by the same principles
You know I like you 49ER, but yes - I personally will be on an AI forever. I'm on TRT, and to maintain an optimal hormone profile, it's required. Heck, I remember you having an E2 above 600pg/mL once, do you regret taking an AI then to bring it down?

No offense to your buddy, but guys like Rich Piana have excellent physiques and he says some flat-out retarded shit. I really, truly wish I could post pictures of myself on the Internet as it would kill stupid debates like this - but as I've had to state a million times, I'm not allowed to due to circumstances beyond my control at this time.

Dark piss is from tren. Just to prove my point: Let me google that for you

lol at some few dudes here getting insulted by me telling the truth

why use AI if its not needed!

Nobody is insulted at all, but coming in here like hot shit and making bold claims doesn't sit well with some folks either. I DON'T disagree with you; an AI ISN'T always needed, but a blood test determines that - not the amount of water you're holding.

I also agree that having too low of estradiol is detrimental, which is why folks new to AAS are given small doses as recommendations. I personally use letrozole, but it took me a long time to figure out how my body reacts to it, and what proper doses go with what doses of aromatizing compounds.

You know I like you 49ER, but yes - I personally will be on an AI forever. I'm on TRT, and to maintain an optimal hormone profile, it's required. Heck, I remember you having an E2 above 600pg/mL once, do you regret taking an AI then to bring it down?

No offense to your buddy, but guys like Rich Piana have excellent physiques and he says some flat-out retarded shit. I really, truly wish I could post pictures of myself on the Internet as it would kill stupid debates like this - but as I've had to state a million times, I'm not allowed to due to circumstances beyond my control at this time.

Dark piss is from tren. Just to prove my point: Let me google that for you

Nobody is insulted at all, but coming in here like hot shit and making bold claims doesn't sit well with some folks either. I DON'T disagree with you; an AI ISN'T always needed, but a blood test determines that - not the amount of water you're holding.

I also agree that having too low of estradiol is detrimental, which is why folks new to AAS are given small doses as recommendations. I personally use letrozole, but it took me a long time to figure out how my body reacts to it, and what proper doses go with what doses of aromatizing compounds.

You know i like you back right? Lol i keep saying have an ai handy yes absolutely! .... when that happened to me i was taking advice from guys here i was super newbie and using way too much test, that would never happen to me anymore ive already figured out im doing just fine playing with test 300 or even lower. I actually hate test i use it because thats what makes us men and makes us feel good for muscle well you know what i use lol.... im not close to BA at all we actually only spoke a handful of times but he really does know what hes talking about. The site i wss at had monsters there and they know alot of shit and they use high test because they can and have hgh to utilize it. I have been able to get where im at and still not done i keep getting leaner and i only use low low test.... sorry i didnt feel like seperatingparagraphs haha

And google doesnt prove anything i can keep posting pics of my piss if you want lol..... nobody i know has ever had dark piss. Not to mention who were these studies done on? How do we know they have bodybuilders taking the doses we take doing studies well they dont, they probably tested a small group for all we know they dont even lift and they are some fat ass cou h potatoes lol

Another thing i wanna add when your super lean there is hardly issues with estrogen god id love to be at that point but im not.... and piana looks weird i dont like his fake muscles just my opinion :)

Last edited:
And google doesnt prove anything i can keep posting pics of my piss if you want lol..... nobody i know has ever had dark piss. Not to mention who were these studies done on? How do we know they have bodybuilders taking the doses we take doing studies well they dont, they probably tested a small group for all we know they dont even lift and they are some fat ass cou h potatoes lol

I just wanted to show that it's a common side effect from tren, and had nothing to do with an AI. :p

I totally don't hold anything against anyone in this thread, we all have different views and beliefs. You know that I'm a little different on other boards as private boards have less folks new to the game, so I can be less conservative. ;)

With that said, I'm going to go eat some cheesecake and think fondly of you while downing the delicious yumminess. :wiggle:

I just wanted to show that it's a common side effect from tren, and had nothing to do with an AI. :p

I totally don't hold anything against anyone in this thread, we all have different views and beliefs. You know that I'm a little different on other boards as private boards have less folks new to the game, so I can be less conservative. ;)

With that said, I'm going to go eat some cheesecake and think fondly of you while downing the delicious yumminess. :wiggle:

You and your cheese cake now I'm going out to get some.

Lmao

I was drinking a smootie and it reminded me of you because it was yellow from the pineapple. .. I thought oh my lovely yellow sponge friend lol

on first cycle i wouldnt recommend AI right off the bat, thats all. learn your body is my motto, not put anything inside what a dumbass doc says, docs must be some of THE dumbest smart people on the planet. i distrust doctors more then crackdealers

Last edited:
how is he extremely likely to need it? isnt this his real FIRST test cycle? if yes then no need to run anything except 1 compound to learn how his body reacts.

AI's are shit, i never use them, like a bazooka killing a fly, inaccurate as shit and hurt the body a lot with fucking up blood lipids. fuck AI's

with proper diet you dont need AI but most people have zero clue about a real way of eating and just look at macros and done

most people dont even know they are deficient as FUCK in most minerals and dont think thats important. most people are 100% wrong

Do you have any info on where I can read up on your style of eating? Are you talking a out instead of brown rice and chicken you make room for berries fruits nuts, healthy oils for natural hormone production?

on first cycle i wouldnt recommend AI right off the bat, thats all. learn your body is my motto, not put anything inside what a dumbass doc says, docs must be some of THE dumbest smart people on the planet. i distrust doctors more then crackdealers

Who do you call when you need an operation to save your fvck in life. Ever come across a stupid BB? Hmm I think power liters as oposed to BB are not to be trusted

Do you have any info on where I can read up on your style of eating? Are you talking a out instead of brown rice and chicken you make room for berries fruits nuts, healthy oils for natural hormone production?

yes plenty of info on what i do, how i cycle, what i eat and everything, just look little close on internet, i dont want to be giving info here as it would seem like advertising and i dont want to advertise anything. but plenty of info on and from me on te interwebz yes. i always use the same name too so it aint that hard

Hi guys need some help or great advice
I injected test 400 mg into my right glute only 1.5
On saterday and from Sunday I have had nothing but harsh pain
In my glute. I know test 400 is oil based and is very thick it's the thickest I have ever used.
But my ass basically has swolen slightly very tender and little red and warm to touch and I can't bloody sit down so it's starting to annoy me.
I'm just wondering is this normal or is this a possible infection or abcess or very worst case a cyst as I said this is my very first cycle of this and it's made me like wow injections suck if I get this every time can some one be a god send and give me some advice.

P.s
I have used pain killers
Hot water bottle
Iburephen gel
Massaged it with calling my wife every name under the sun lol got some making up to do.
Iv tried everything is my last resort the emergency room

Back