My fourth cycle... First blast...

outlawV2

Hey fellas,

Started my 4th cycle and my first blast cycle as after this i'm going to try c***sing for a little while on a maintenance dose of Test C..

So currently I started Nov 13 on a 12-15 week cycle. The reason I say it's adjustable is because I may lower the dosages depending on how my body is reacting to the compounds. I am 5'9" and currently 186 lbs. Around 12-13 percent body fat. I typically hover around 170-190 depending on what is going on (BJJ competitions, submission grappling)

My current split is

Tren A 150 mg week pinning M/W/F
Test P 150 mg week pinning M/W/F
Mast 150 mg week pinning M/W/F
(the above is a blend)

Test C 250 mg per week pinning on Monday
Anavar tabs 50 mg ED (i have 100 and i'm going to run for 50 days then take 10 days off then back on for 50 more)

Currently my AI is Exemestane at roughly 10.0 mg ED. I also started up on Raloxifene to combat a little bit of gyno that started up. I think i'm going to back off on the test and discontinue the Ralox but of course STAY on the stane. I'd rather lengthen the cycle and reduce dosage to control sides.

My strength is thru the roof and all lifts are up. I feel a little breathless occasionally during cardio but other than that I'm good. I have no problem with ED and erections are fine. Libido is like thru the roof. My girl literally runs from me in this B(*&h... LOL.. My weight has leveled off at 185 for about a week but i look leaner everyday. The anavar is actually amazing. First time i've ever run it and I couldn't be happier. I had run Winny as my preferred cutting oral. But this stuff kills it..... No sore joints. Nothing. Just dry gains..... and it happens quick...

Love to hear your opinions on the cycle and anything i've forgotten???? I know I need to find out if my gyno is progestin related or estrogen related.... But right now since i can get it up and i have libido and the lumps are shrinking daily I figured i'd keep dosing my AI at where it's at...

I’m scheduled to do so in a few weeks. The last bloods I had done were cholesterol screens all of which looked good. Because i use a VA hospital I’ve been leery of doing my bloodworm there. Won’t take long when my test levels come back for my doc to figure it out.

Where do most of you guys get blood
Work done? I try to be all over this stuff. I went longer than I should’ve on a Sustanon 350 cycle and i went on an estrogen ride for about a month. NOT FUN.

I***8217;m scheduled to do so in a few weeks. The last bloods I had done were cholesterol screens all of which looked good. Because i use a VA hospital I***8217;ve been leery of doing my bloodworm there. Won***8217;t take long when my test levels come back for my doc to figure it out.

Where do most of you guys get blood
Work done? I try to be all over this stuff. I went longer than I should***8217;ve on a Sustanon 350 cycle and i went on an estrogen ride for about a month. NOT FUN.

month long estrogen ride? wow, then yes absolutely get blods done, privatemdlabs services most states un the US.

Update

Well
Update on the cycle 6 weeks in. I find it hard to lose weight on this cycle for sure but the fat to muscle ratio is hiding any difference on the scale. My appetite is through the roof. Strength is way up. I have essentially maintained about 185 lbs up to this point but grown quite a bit. I was dealing woth a small bit of gyno but daily raloxifene has brought it much more manageable. Libido is at a level where I’m scared for my girlfriends personal safety. Lol. She is literally running from me unsuccessfully. Other than that I’ve added some consistent fasted cardio three times per week to cut down on any bf gain. Im trying to lean bulk as much as I can.

Back